Cute moment with thier grandchild/grandchildchilren

Logan: you and boby were coming home from a date night when you saw both you father and son curled up on the couch. max little body laying on top of his chest and and arm draped around his little body. You put a blanket on the two of them the took a pic and sent it to everyone.

Charles xavier: was when father was teaching phoebe how to play chess. Let's just say he didn't win even once.

Erick: Sam just got his powers. He could bend metal so your father would help him. Tog her that made a you a jewellery set with your birthstone in it.

Loki   You walked in on your father reading a book to the twin. As he close the book and start to leave both lexi and Lori said" we love you grandfather". You were so proude of them. Your father replied I love both of you and your more too" knowing you were behind him.

Victor doom he love help with jade and rick science projects. You some thing find it hard to get them to leave the lab. But it the building in the lab is the biggest thing they have in common you let them be.

Jean  rose and your mother were drawing together.

Susan Johnny and your mother were looking after bartYour mother left out her makeup it in her reach. When she walked into the room she saw her brother asleep with makeup al over him

Wanda Maximoff you mother was teach star who to play patty cake

Maria Hill Jenny was acting like your mother a super agent of SHILD you recorded it and sent the cute little act to you mother

rogue berry just fall asleep in your mother arm with his favourite push you.

Mystique Stephen and Stephanie play hide and seek with your mother. After and hour she could not find them. Until they jumped out and tackled her. The all started to laugh when the tickle monster ( aka your mother) came

human torch victor was have a snow ball fight with your father. After you father lost he made hot chocolate with his fire powers.

Spider-Man Harry was action like you dad being a photographer

Tony tori was helping your dad fix s care he had grease on her check and goggles cover half of her face.

Steve they both fall a sleep reading a book.

Bruce their cute mount was when may was acting like the hulk.

Thor thora got hold of you father hammer and started to wave it around say bamm bamm bamm. It made everyone laugh even Loki.

Vision he was help cat and beck with their homework every answer they got right he would hug them.

Clint it was when you and lily were at the family farm visiting your father. He was out side with his granddaughter. She saw the ducks and start to follow them making quacking sounds. Thought thought to you self "this is way he call her little duckling it so cute"

Natasha your were in the kitchen while you head Nina giggling. Walking into her room and saw you mother and Nina dancing to swan lake.

Pietro he and Alex were having a race your father fall over. Alex stop and saw him on the ground running back to give him a hug to make him feel better.

Coulson you took a picture of your and Penelope playing with their bears together. You took a picture of the cute seen. But tony stole the picture and posted it on Twitter.

Bucky he was on the couch with Emily and James Jr watching their Disney movie. When you walked into the room you saw both child and father singing to the music you record a video of them and sent it to you uncle Steve and his daughter.