Easter

Logan: he would take you to the easter parade a Central Park.

Charles xavier: he world tell you the story about Easter.

Erick: you would bake a chocolate Easter cake and share with your father and the other brotherhood.

Loki you got a lot of chocolate for Easter but you father and uncle at most of it.

Victor doom he did not like give you sweet thing but he got you a bunny for Easter

Jean  you would watch Easter cartoon all day

Susan you would make Easter hats

Wanda Maximoff you would bake with you two cousin and your mother until ur uncle try to sell until he burns him self.

Maria Hill she would take you Easter egg hunting

rogue she would dress you up as a bunny and going Easter hunting

Mystique bake a chocolate cake with e/d.

human torch make coloured eggs

Spider-Man you made marshmallow bunny with aunt May

Tony you play an Easter prank on all the avengers with Lokis help.

Steve baked a lot of eater goodies

Bruce ate a lot of chocolate

Thor  like Loki caught you got chocolate but your father ate most of it.

Vision when out to the easter parade

Clint you would be at the shooting rang until you dad shot a bunny." You just shot Little Bunny Foo Foo. How could you. Little bunny Foo Foo Went hopping through the forest until dad shot him in the head. You where so upset.

Natasha you where with cl/d (clint daughter) the both you you where for him to shooting the bunny so you mum kick his ass to make the both out you laugh.

Pietro the two of you would please bake until you father burns himself.

Coulson made chocolate bunny of all the avenger

Bucky quite day at home eater chocolate and watching tv

Happy Easter 😀