You get kidnapped

PhoenixProphecy Music_Queen_Panda
Logan: . You where outside help Max control his powers when you heard a branch snap. "Max go got your dad and grandfather please" you say get your son safe in the house. " we meet again" you  heard a voice say.turning around you saw it every same man who truer to kill you when your father found you.
You put up a fight but he knocked you out cold and took you with him.

Charles xavier /Erick: both of you heard wait sound like gun shots. Both of you to phoebe, Sam and the other students to the panic room so they would be safe. As you were check if the was still student the were left behind. A sleeping gase bomb when off knocking you out but not before see the face of william stryker.

Thor Loki  both you and your cousin were in the royal garden with lexi, Lori and Thori. You heard screaming coming for with In the place. After taking all three girls to Loki room since it was protected with magic you and your cousin when to help defend the castle.as you both thought you noticed the any were both dark elfs and chitauri. Both of your got hit at the back of the head before blacking out you saw both thanos and malekith.

Victor doom/Susan/human torch the three of you became friends dispirit one of you you father being a villain. You were out have lunch together when a man start destroying. All three of you ran over to him to stop him but he knock you all down and puts chain on you. "I am galactus eater of worlds. Your love ones shall pay with your live  she says before teleporting on to his ship.

Jean/rogue Both of you were the first to face Apocalypse and failed he captured you. He was going to use the both of you as an example to any who stand in his way.

Wanda Maximoff/Pietro /Visionyou the three of you were walking the streets on sokovia. When you saw a robot come towards you both. Before you could do anything it overpowered you and took you as prisoners.

Maria Hill/Coulson you both were helping grant ward on a mission. What you did know until it was to late you were captured but HYDRA with his help.

Mystique you were captured by Dr. Bolivar Trask. He started to run tests on your for his machine.

Spider-Man you were walking home after finish work until you were stooped doctor octopus. He kidnapped you to get to your father.

Tony Aldrich Killian kidnaped you not only to get to your father but to use you as an experiment on you.

Bruce Bi-Beast he kidnapped you to make a game out of it since you were your fathers one weakness

Clint/Natasha   Snapdragon was hire by HYDRA to kill them so what better way to get them would be to kidnap their daughters.

Steve/Bucky Emily, James Jr and Shane were watching the red socks game with their grandfathers. While the both of you went to the shopping to buy some more drinks and snacks. As you left the store you with shot with a sleeping dart then blacked out.