Fathers Day/ Mother's Day

Music_Queen_Panda  PhoenixProphecy

Logan: For Father's Day you took him to see agent 47 at the movies.

Charles xavier: you dad one took you to an art show say he love art. So for father day to pant is favourite panting for Vango. He love it so much he had Hank put in you in his study.

Erick: Mystique was help you cook dinner for you dad

Loki for Father's Day your took you father to the Royal garden for a picnic lunch for a gift you gave him a crown and said " we well alway be a king to me".

Victor doom your dad was not one for Father's Day but you what to do some thing for him. You plotted your own plans and gave them to your father.

Jean you gave her a bunch of Beautiful lil lily flowers

Susan you took her to a mother day marathon movie night

Wanda Maximoff you made a picture frame and put a picture of you and her in it

Maria Hill with Coulson's help help you took your mum on a holiday to Hawaii.

rogue you took her to her favourite band

Mystique you took her to her favourite play

human torch you whated to bake  flame shape cookie for you dads Father's Day so your aunt Susan was helping you. When it was time to put in the nutmeg Y/n  put in hot chilli powder while Susan was not looking. After baking them you gave them to you father.

Spider-Man you took your dad to the anal Dady daughter dance at you preschool

Tony you had a surprise Father's Day party inviting all of his friends. For entertainment you paid for ACDC to sing at the party

Steve you what to make you dad breakfast in bed. As you finished making bacon,eggs and pancakes you went looking for the try until you found his Shild. Place it upside down you put his breakfast on top and walking to to his room. "Happy Father's Day"you said then placing it on his lap.

Bruce you brought him to

Thor you made him a pop tart cake

Vision you went to the zoo

Clint you got him a new bow

Natasha for her Mother's Day you asked Clint to take you to a jewels store so you could by her a gift.  You say a beautiful locket necklace. The store sells men was nice he gave u to got the price of one.

Pietro You baked his favourite cake with aunt Wanda help

Coulson you got a poster of captain America and asked Steve to sign it before giving to to you dad

Bucky you want to help your dad get his memoirs back so you ask you Steve to help you. You to your dad to the ww2 exhibit to show him the area on him.