Song they hear you sing

Logan: you and a group of friends where what a Disney movie. You sang the general parts.

Charles xavier: Jean took you to Anastasia movie. After you came back home you dad wheat to check on you in you room. As he walk in he saw you sing and dancing in this song. As you about to finish you saw all of the xmen clapping and cheering.

Erick: you where in a play you where practices for week. You were play. Which that lares children. Erick was confused at first until Mystique told him.

Loki Loki was just walking past you room. We he had you sing a song he had not heard in many year coming into you room for a better veiw. After you finished your song you hear clapping, turn around you saw you father with a big smile. "That was beautiful princess for you sing that at tonight feast your grandmother would love it."

Victor doom you were in your room listening to music as one of Muse songs started to play. Unknown that you dad was watching you.

Jean both you and you best friend t/d were at a restaurant that did karaoke a couple of boys were hit on the both of you. Before your mother steppe in to stop them you an t/d when the on stage sing this. After the end of the song the boy left feeling embarrassed. Your mother couldn't any more proud of you.

Susan Johnny was looking after you you what to play with his so you dress him a barbie and asked him to sing with you. What you and Johnny did not know was Ben was filming the little show you were putting on. Everyone was the video can called Johnny barbie for a month.

Wanda Maximoff your mum and you went to go see mamma Mia at the movies. As you sang along your mother look at you like aw.

Maria Hill you always loved this song so when you mum came in the kitchen see saw you sing and dance. Next thing you know she joined you.