Their reaction to you getting engaged

Logan: he gave the same reaction as when you told him you were dating Boby

Charles xavier: he know before anyone told him

Erick: he was beyond happy that nightcrawer ask you to marry.

Loki  he was not happy at first that Hal Jordan was take is little princess(he still think a you a the little child he found year ago),but all he was is you happiness so he expected Hal in the family.

Victor doom he was happy for you and Silver Surfer

Jean  she was worse the Susan it scared both you and Angel

Susan you mum was so happy for you and Timber Wolf, she started to plan the wedding with out you.

Wanda Maximoff  She was happy the only thing Sh help with was her dress.

Maria Hill  she just smiled and hugged you. But tried to take over the wedding plains until Furry called her away in which you and Vigilante were great for.

rogue she loved p/s so she was happy she even help with the wedding plans

Mystique she did not over react she just gave you and Lightning Lad a worming hug and said his was happy for you

human torch  he was so happy he lit up I. Flames and fly around the city yell my Baby Bear is getting married embarrassing you and Gladiator at the same time.

Spider-Man he formed in fear at first but came out of it realising how much he loved you and how happy Aqua Man make you so he offer Gwen's help with the planing.

Tony he was so happy he gave you his credit card to pay for everything

Steve overprotective dad need I say more.

Bruce he nearly hulk out  was happy for you and Spectre

Thor  he was overjoyed giving you and starlord both a bone crushing hug.

Vision he was happy for you but he know nothing about weddings so if left the planing to you and Captain Atom

Clint you were at the shooting rang. He usely don't not miss but when you mention you were engaged Green Arrow he was way off target.

Natasha  your mum being an assassin she could hide he emotion sso you didn't if she was happy with your engagement to red hood until she hugged you.

Pietro he love the idea of flash being his son in law. The only reason is that they can race each all the time and make a game out of it. 

Coulson he was like Susan but did not take over you wedding plan to much,but he did try to make it a captain America theme.

Bucky he was in complete shock it took his favourite fresh bake cookie to bring him out. He hug you and said how happy he was for you but gave deadpool a your dead stare.