Chapter 1~

Chapter 1~

You were a very beautiful girl. Your name was (y/n) (very unique), You had (short/long) soft (colour) hair, perfect features, stunning big (colour) eyes and your sexy proportionate figure complimented your shining beauty. You have been going to highschool for a while and since you started you had made a few friends since you started this school. You didn't really trust them though since you only met them not so long ago. 

One day at school you were just walking with your friends as suddenly a group of girls pushed passed you screaming the name,  "Leooooooooooooo". All the girls crowded him.  Your friends also adored him and started fangirling. "Yes i find him attractive but... Why all the fuss? Everyone is acting as if he's a kpop idol... " you thought to yourself.

He barely looked at them and pushed pass walking back through their shadows past you. You obviously knew who he was,  everyone did.  He was in his senior high school year. He had a very stuctured face with broad shoulders.  He was very handsome, very tall but he was much older than you.  

From the way it looked all you thought of him was a guy that has slept with alot of women...

 Actually he was one of the most popular guys in the entire school. You sighed as you looked behind you until Leo came out of your sight and so did your friends. "He is so hot! I need him to be my boyfriend!!!" one of your friends said. "See you guys later!" you said waving at the girls holding your bags to your chest.

You went to find your classroom as it was showing in your time table sheet. But once you arrived at the room and went inside no one from your class was in there and instead was a bunch of tall people which were probably seniors were there seated. You noticed a few of them catching sight of you so you straight away pulled away your that was peeping round the corner.

You were so embarrassed. You had no idea where you where meant to be right now.  You kept holding the door open hoping someone from your class would turn up so they could save you from this horrible situation.

You waited for a while but no one turned up so you decided to turn back.  After you turned around you bumbed into a tall slim guy. You slowly lifted your head to see who you abruptly walked into.

 It was the super gorgeous Leo... 

"umm.... " you stuttered as your face flushed to a bright red unintentionally.  

"Why are you here? " Leo said blandly. "um.. I thought my class is meant to be here..."  He looked at you. "What is your name? " He asked. "(your first name)! (your first and last name)! " You replied with in less than a millisecond. He looked at you a few seconds and shook his head, "no i don't think you're meant to be here. Go to the office they will direct you. " he said pulling a poker face as he walked passed you and entered his classroom.

Your heart slowed down a bit.  You were only shy because he was older right? You never heared his voice before but it had no emotion to be honest. You could not read him at all. Allways having that straight face that makes all the girls crazy...

Please vote it will make me really happy and it just takes one tap ♡! ^^ Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!