Chapter 28~ FINALE

Chapter 28~ Finale

SO THIS IS IT! ENJOY😄😄😄

You spirits glowed when you woke up to find this watching you.❤

"Good morning..." you say stretching your arms then covered your face with the white duvet. "Morning my beautiful Princess..." he says uncovering your face. He stokes your cheeks smiling, "C'mon you should get dressed." he says standing up from the bed. You nod as he gave you your uniform for school.

After you both got changed you walked to school together holding each others hands. You both walked over to the bench. All of your group looked at you.

"Awwwwwwwwww you guys are a really cute couple!" ken said in a high pitched voice overexcitedly. Leo pinched Ken's arm making him squeal in agony making you laugh. "Thanks to me? " Hyuk laughed. "Shut up twerp!" you push him as you sat down jokingly. Hongbin poked your shoulder, "If he isn't treating you nicely just let me know!"

"Yes of course Kong! " you giggle.

"Maybe you two can come on a double date with me and My girlfriend."

"Wait Who is your girlfriend???"

"Her name is Alanis. She is the prettiest and kindest girl i have ever met, i love her." said hongbin smiling.

"Wow i never knew!"

"Yep, maybe you two can be friends??"

"Yes that would be great! " you smile.

Ravi just makes these weird faces at you and Leo. "Ravi...why you making these face expressions. You are embarrassing me. " Leo said to him looking away. "Don't be so moody Leo! " Ravi jokes around. "Hmph!" Leo puffs.

N looked sad and as soon as he saw you looking at him he smiled and waved. "You ok? " you ask politely. "Yes, i am fine!" he replies.

Then not long after a girl walked over to your group.

She was in the same year as Leo, N, etc (senior year). She was certainly tall and very pretty, she wore glasses which really suited her face and looked quite nice. "Hi N..... Um... I don't know what you are going to say but....I have had a crush on you from the start of high school!" The girl said going red and seemed nervous. "What ?? (Friends name) ???" N asked. "What i am trying to say is that i really like you, N.... " (friends name) said twirling her hair around her index finger. "Oh...." N blushed a little, "so do you want to go out with me sometime?"

"Yes please!" (friends name) wipes her tears of no more fear of rejection. "C'mon. Let's walk! " N stands up holding (friends name) 's hand walking off.

You hope that things work out for those two.

Few years later:

You went to boil some water in the kettle to make yourself some tea. You stoked your big bumb happily with the wedding ring on your ring finger. Suddenly water started to leak through your trousers. "LEO!!!!!!!" You shouted. "What?! "

"I THINK MY WATERS HAVE BROKEN!" you shouted in pain. Leo ran so fast to the kitchen.

"WHAT ARE GIVING BIRTH NOW!?!? WHAT DO I DO!?!? " Leo panicked. "GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL !!!" You shouted. Leo kept spinning in circles looking for the car keys because he was panicking way too much. This was the first baby you two were going have so he was clueless.

Once he helped you over to the car he started driving as he rung the hospital. He put down the phone once he told them that the baby was pushing. He stoked your head, "Don't worry everything will be fine." he says with his heart racing once you two had stopped in the parking of the hospital.

He takes you inside until you get to the delivery room and he helped you all the way through the childbirth and you held onto his hands squeezing it tight. Then finally after hours of pushing you heared the crying of your newly born baby boy. Tears were flowing down new mother you and new farther Leo.

One year later:

Today (Baby's name) will be one years old! "Leo where is (baby's name)???"

"Um.. Is he not with you ?" Leo said. You frowned, "DID YOU LOOSE OUR BABY !?!?" you grabbed Leo's shirt. "Ma... Ma. ...mama. " a cute quiet voice called From behind you. Leo sighed and went to pick him up. "Did you hear that Leo! ?!? He said his first word!" you squeeled. Then the baby fell to sleep because of his exhaustion. "Of course i heared him!"

Leo kisses the forehead of your baby and then pecked your lips. Leo smiled looking at you and your baby and said, "You two are the most important things in my life. I love you both so much......"

The end~

THAT'S THE END GUYS! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY ♡♡♡ I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TO THANK YOU GUYS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU, EVERYONE! I AM GOING TO CRY OMG 😱😭😭😭❤ I AM GOING TO MISS U GUYS SO MUCH!!!
SARANGHEAYO CHINGUS!!!

Please vote and comment guys i love, last time😘

Please follow me, i hope i can still be with you guys in my other books so please check them out!

Goodbye❤❤❤