Chapter 9~

Chapter 9~

You stepped out of the vehicle then walked up the door. You raised your hand and prepared your knuckles to knock on his wooded door...

But you took your hand down because of your anxiety. You then generated some phrases in your head and practiced what you were going to say once he opened the door. After a few minutes you still didn't have the courage to knock on the door. You were to afraid to do it so you turned around about to take a step away from his property.

You heard the door creak open. "(y/n)? " Leo's voice called. You turned around. He opened the door widely for you to enter. He directed you to sit down on the sofa where the small argument between you two occurred about 'Lilly'.

You crossed you legs and arms waiting for him to sit down nicely and to get on with what he wanted to say. He finally came and sat down opposite you. He kept looking at you. He sighed once or twice. "How do i say this...?" He sighs. You knew what he was going to say. You knew for sure that he was going to say something like yesterday was a mistake and then you would be heart broken.

"The kiss...yesterday ?" He says calmly. You knew your time was coming to soon. "YES THE KISS!? " you said waking up from your day dreaming. "Can you please listen to me? It is difficult for me to say this." he says moraly. He kind of looked a little worried aswell as yourself. Maybe even more?

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. "At the wrong time someone knocks." Leo mumbles to himself standing up and approaching the door. "What are you doing here? " Leo oppositely welcomes the visitor. Then you hear a familiar voice.

"Is she here?"

You walked up to the door next to Leo. It was N at the door. "What do you want N....?"

"i want to speak to her. Is that okay? "

"No it is not okay. Leave! "

"No! (y/n)? "

Leo blocked you by moving infront of him. You pushed him a little to the side. "N? Is something the matter?" you asked kindly whilst Leo looked unhappy and furstrated. "What are you doing later? You want to go somewhere with me? " you were about to say okay but Leo quickly pushed you back inside the house closing the door on you. You tried to listen through to what they were saying to each other outside the door.

"Why are you doing this N!?"

"What am i doing?"

"We are meant to be friends! So why!?"

"This is the only time you actually called me a friend."

"Just Leave it and go!"

You quickly backed away from the door when you heard him approach the door, you ran and jumped on the sofa because you heard Leo comming back. He opened the door, entered, closed it then sighed again by putting his hand on his forehead. "Sorry. Um would you like a drink?" he asks. "Um, just some water please." you smiled and nodded sweetly. This was the first time Leo actually smiled back. This warmed your heart and made you really happy.

He then came with your glass of water

He then came with your glass of water. There was a small coffee table infront of you so that is where he put it. He sat on the same sofa as you were sitting on moving next to you.

Your pulse once again sped up. "Look at me... " he says. You turned your head and faced him. "I have no idea what will be going through your head when i say this.... But here we go." he says. Both hearts beats even faster. "I.... I..... I....... " Leo held the sides of your shoulders. "(y/n).... I...... I.... I am in love with you! "

Hey readers! Please vote and comment, Also thanks to anyone who has so far haha you are my favorite type of readers! ♡ More votes/comments = quicker update^ω^