Chapter 8~

Chapter 8~

Leo's POV-

Oh my god what did I just do that!? I am such am idiot. But she looked so beautiful. I wonder what she is thinking right at this moment. I am so worried. i should not have kissed her! But i couldn't control myself. She was going to go somewhere with the rascal N. I know what he is trying to do! He is trying to take her away from me. Am i getting jealous ...? NO I DON'T GET JEALOUS!! i feel so stupid...

End POV-

You walked home after he left you alone outside school. You smiled realising and questioning yourself if he was jealous because you were going to hang out with N.

{At School}

Meanwhile you were walking home Leo walked back inside the school only to find N pondering about.

"Where is she Leo?" N asks. Leo looks at him silently and gives him no reply rufferling through his locker. "Are you going to ignore me... "

"She has gone home."

"What do you-
Did you tell her to leave? Just because i wanted to go somewhere with her?!"

"N...why? "

"I asked you if she was your girlfriend and you said no. So what is the problem with me and her hooking up? Are you jealous?"

"No! Of course not! "

"What is it then, Leo? You have not been your normal self recently...Ar-Are you in love with her or something !?"

"..."

"Are you? Does she even feel the same way about you?

"..."

Leo walked off leaving N unanswered. He hears N trying to apologize in the background. "Leo i didn't know! i am sorry...."

{Back to you}

You woke up then next morning after a rough night. You were having second thoughts about going to school today. You were really scared if it would be really awkward between you and Leo because of the suprising kiss you shared yesterday. You felt as if you were nothing and way out of his league. He was so popular and so many girls like him and many of them are really pretty too. So... Why you?

You decided to stay home and call in sick instead so no one suspects anything.

Hours past and school perhaps would have finished now. You sat on the sofa checking your laptop for some new animes/k-dramas to watch then all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. You walked to the door and checked who it was from the little peep hole. It was Leo. Right now you were really frightened of what he wanted. You opened the door.

"Leo...? " you say. He looks at you with his straight face expression. "Are you ill?"

"ummm...n-no... "

"Why were you not in today at school then?"

"er....." you really didn't know what to say. He took a deep breath then exhaled powerfully. "(y/n), i need to talk to you..." he says. "Huh?" you said in a worried tone. "Meet me at my house in about an one hour please." He walks back, enters his car then drives away.

You felt very sick because of your fear. How do you feel about him? What if he says what happened yesterday was a mistake? You would be really upset. You had no idea what to do. About 45 minutes you quickly called a taxi and finally arrived at the destination (Leo's house) at the time he asked. You stepped out of the vehicle then walked up his front door. You raised your hand and prepared your knuckles to knock on his wooded door...

Hey readers! Please vote and comment, and thanks to anyone who has so far haha you are my favorite type of readers!!!!!!!