Chapter 20~

Chapter 20~

Leo cries and turning walking away still clenching onto the material that lay upon his heart. Your breaths shortened making you pant as you let out a louder cry because of your uncontrollable sadness.

"Leo.... No.....!" you cried quieter. N kneed down to put his arm around you to make you feel better. "DON'T TOUCH ME! You are the reason why all this has happened! " you stood up running away with tears from your eyes falling back at him.

The next day:

Your mood was so depressing and everyone made it worse with all of them bitching about you and even making it so obvious. "I dont believe Leo slept with.... That!?"
"Ewww look at her how can Leo touch her? "
"Leo probably just used her for sex...."
"i heard that Leo broke up with her..."
"What a coincidence...not long after he took her virginity..."
And there were so much more horrible comments expressed by people around you. You knew that none of this was true! He did really love you and you slept with each other because it was real love you two share but now.... He broke up with you. You felt so sick and held back your sadness and tears.

All day you didn't see Leo or N. As soon as you saw anyone from your friendship gang you quickly fetched him urgently. "Hyuk! Hyuk! Hyuk!!!! "
"Hey (y/n)!!!"
"Have you seen Leo or N? "
"um......... I don't know!" Hyuk said in abnormal tone. "You're lying aren't you?" you raised an eyebrow that was on fleek😂. Hyuk sighed and pointed at the school quiet room. "They are both in there...but i am not sure weather you should go on there... "
"Did they tell you or something..."
"No... Well It"s just that we were all in that room so then it was getting a bit heated in there so we left. When i see Leo like that, he kinda scares me..😂" Hyuk laughs.
"Oh it doesn't matter, i know Leo well. Thank you so Hyuk!!! " you hugged him then ran to the building Hyuk instructed Leo and N were.

You peeped your head to look through the small window of the door. It was just N talking with Leo facing his back to him with his miserable face. You stood outside to listen to there conversation but made sure none of them noticed you...

"Why did you do this Leo... " N questioned him seriously. "Because of you! " Leo snapped.
"I can't control my feelings! You are just lucky that she likes you. "
"It was more than like... It was so much more...." Leo sobbed whiping his own tears from his face. "Then why do that to her. You broke her heart. If you really loved her then why make her cry?" Leo then glared at him. "She made me cry more."
"You're so cold Leo.... " Leo rolled his eyes to that reply. "Why did you have to like my girl? I thought we were friends! "
"....Leo we are. "
"THEN WHY? SHE IS MINE!!" Leo shouts. "Leo i am sorry! I can't control them though."
Leo then gripped N's shirt. "If you ever touch her again, i will kill you!" N gulped breaking Leo's hands away slowly. "I won't do it again. I am sorry!!! I admit that what i did was wrong."

A class had just finished next door, so many students were pushing past, rushing out of their classroom making lots of noise so you could not hear N and Leo's conversation but you saw N smiling again so you think they have made up even though Leo had his straight face. Too many people were pushing passed and then which knocked you inside opening the door to the room leo and n were and fell on the floor.

They both looked at you whilst you Jumped up closing the door awkwardly. You looked at Leo but then he looked away breaking eye contact which hurt you. "Hi (y/n)! " N smiled at you with Leo angryly eyeing him from behind...

  "Hi (y/n)! " N smiled at you with Leo angryly eyeing him from behind

Ok lolol phewww 20 chapters so far, hehe xD

Please vote and comment, pleaseeeee:) ♡♡♡
Xxx