Chapter 11~

Chapter 11~

You both had a warm, cosy nap with each other cuddling with small cute pecks. You loved him with all your heart and it was so shocking that not to long ago you were just freaked out by bumbing into him the first time when you got your class time tables mixed up.

You woke up whilst Leo was still sleeping with his arm around you. You looked at him. He looked
so adorable when he was sleeping which made a sweet smile grow on your face.

You looked out of the window to then realize that it was getting dark outside so you needed to get home. You didn't want to wake up and disturb Leo from his sleep so you sat up quietly. Whilst you were about to stand up Leo grabbed your hand as he rubs his eyes.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh your awake!" you laughed and then answered his simple question,

"I need to get home. I am going to call a taxi. " Leo sits up aswell next to you and you lay your head gently on his bare shoulder.

"No, i will drop you home!" Leo insisted. You smiled and thanked him.

"Your smile is really pretty you know..." he complimented loosing eye contact, he seemed shy which made you blush hard again.

You picked up all your clothes from the floor and went into the toilet to change. Once both of you were clothed you both met in the living room. Leo went and took his keys from the coffee table and held your hand to lead you outside.

It was raining. Alot. Infact pouring it down. Leo opened and closed the wooden door locked it then pressed his car key button to open his blue sports car. "On the count of three we run to the car!  1, 2, 3!!!!"
You both ran to the car and entered as quick as possible and once you got in you both laughed. He also adored your beautiful laugh. You both drove off.

The car stopped infront of your house. "Before you go take these so you don't get pregnant. We wouldn't want that happening at this age, would we? " he smiled and you nodded. So then you exit his car and so did Leo. It was still raining hard.

"Goodbye, i will see you soon. " Leo says. "Bye Leo!" you say about to walk away. He grabbed your waist pulling you towards him as he attached his lips with yours. You were kissing each other in the rain. Through out the loveable duration the rain twinkling and dropping on you and Leo both made you soaked.

You both sperated your passionate Kiss. "Bye!" you whispered waving at the house door whilst he waves from his car....

Please vote and comment guys! 😊 Did you like the kissing in the rain scene? hehe♡ anyways i am setting a vote goal and a comment goal (●'з')♡

Vote goal: 10
Comment goal: 5...? :D

Look forward to next chapter!!!