Chapter 25~

Chapter 25~

You then found the maroon dress you loved lots that you have never worn before but had bought it a while ago.... it was a short, tight, bodycon dress. You put it on and wore some see-through tights to make your legs look really nice. Then grabbed your matching hot heels and left with the taxi to take you to Leo's House....

"Here is fine thank you! " you called out to the taxi driver with you sitting in the back. You gave him the money and exit.
"Wait miss! Your money... " he says. "Keep the change!" you smiled. He thanked you and drove off leaving you at Leo's house.

You stepped up the steps and knocked on the door happily. The door opened slowly. Leo was wearing a very attractive/handsome suit and tidely styled his hair. The warmth and music blew over you with many lights and candles inside. You had no words at how much effort Leo must of put into this. Leo's eyes widened at you as he stared at you up and down with his mouth fallen open. "(y/n)..... You look so beautiful!"
He compliments you making you blush hard. He had a bouquet of flowers and cutely gave them to you.

 He had a bouquet of flowers and cutely gave them to you

He put his hand out for you to hold your hand. "Shall we? " he asked like a gentleman. You nodded.

He directed you to sit at the fancy dinning table for two with flower petals placed neatly here and there. You tried not to let out any tears from your extreme happiness because that would ruin your makeup which you classed as art because of how much time and effort you put into it. Never waste a high quality master peice. Your eyeliner was on point !! 👌

Leo pulled out the chair so you could sit down on it. "Thank you Leo! " you sweetly gave him a peck on the cheek making him smile. He then sat down opposite you. Suddenly Ravi came dressed up to both of you as a waiter with a menu. "For you!" he said. You smiled as you read it with Leo's heart warming. Ravi Left as he kindly took it off you.

A few minutes after Ken (also dessed up as a waiter) came with the food dishes. "Here you go guys!" Ken cheerfully placed the full plates on the table. "Thank you!" both you and Leo said. Ken and Ravi bowed and left the house.

This was so romantic. Calming, slow jazz music playing in the backround, rich and delicious food, the man of your dreams with you, scented candles lit with a small fire on the table and rose flowers scattered everywhere. You felt your eyes water.

You two finished the scrumptious dinner and had a good conversation. "Did you like the food?" he asked politely earging to know.
"no... "
"oh... " his face changed.
"I freaking loved it!!!"
"Glad to hear it! It's my mothers recipe." he spoke delightly laughing.
"it's very nice!"

Leo stood up putting his hand out again. You looked up at him. "Are you willing to take this dance? "
"Of course!" you jump up to join him.

He pulls you towards him as you two move to the quiet music slowly playing. You two danced to one romantic jazz song that both of you loved in each others arms.
"I love you." Leo says warmly. "I do too. " you look at his face having long close eye contact. You both connected your lips. Kissing pretty whilst waltzing, you burying your head into his chest. Whilst you two carry on kissing each others lips Leo showed you the way to his bedroom....

Heyyyy,  how was that? :) i think that was cute and romantic! Please tell me your thoughts

Heyyyy, how was that? :) i think that was cute and romantic! Please tell me your thoughts. And the ending line ;) 😂

I am gonna make this difficult...so for in order for the next chapter to be posted this chapter needs...

Vote goal: 40
Comment goal: 45

Once this is reached i will post the next chapter straight away if i am not sleeping XD