Chapter 12~

Chapter 12~

You walked into your bedroom and put your pjs on. You slept so nicely and comfortably. You took the morning after pills after you read the instructions. None of you were thinking about using a condom at that moment in time. It just happened...

You could not stop thinking about what happened with Leo. You keep thinking it was just a dream but it wasn't. His words and his touch were 100% real. After you woke up someone came inside your room.

"(y/n)! I am going to the supermarket we won't be long!" said your mum with the rest of the house hold leaving with her.

5 minutes after you heard someone knocking at the door. who could that be? They can't have been that fast...

"Who is it?" you said from behind the door. "It's N. Can i come in?" he said. What is he doing here? You really didn't want N to come in but you didn't want to sound horrible.

"Sure...." you said unlocking the door. He smiled when you opened it and then let himself in.

"We need to talk! "
"About what?"
"about Leo..."
"Leo? Why? What about Leo!? "
"Why were you at his house?"
"No big reason."
"Please i want to know!"
"He just asked if i could go his house. That's all. "
"Why? "
"That's none of your business!"

N was really annoying you with all these questions. It became an awkward silence.

"(y/n)..... Do you love him? " you went red and didn't reply. Suddenly the morning after pills box caught the coner of your eye that were lying on the phone table.

"What's that? " N asked looking in the same direction as you were staring.

"NOTHING!!!" you worriedly shouted. He stood up and picked the packet up. "Morning after pills????"
"Er...no...they're not mine!"
"You are the worst lyer in the world. "
"No I'm not!" you quickly covered your mouth because you just realized that you admited that you were lying.

"You... You Slept with Leo?" he asked looking very shocked. This situation became even more awkward shortly after. You couldnt lie and he had evidence so there was no point.

"N! Please don't tell anyone !!!!! I beg of you! " you wept. "um... I don't believe that you guys actually did it." N chuckled and walked out the door with no promises.....

Please vote and comment! :)