Chapter 24~

Chapter 24~

"I am starting to think you don't even love me... If you loved me you would have never left me!!"
"..." Leo sighed.
"Do you even love me?...."
"Huh? "
"Do you love me?"
you repeated with tears coming down your eyes as you felt your heart aching.

"Do i love you? What stupid question!" you heard Leo laughing as the noise neared slowly towards the door. Then a second later after the laughing stopped the door swung open.

"I love you."

You look up at him with your eyes filled with water.
He wiped the tears from your face that were going to travel down your soft cheeks. "I am so sorry i caused you pain Leo! " you carried on crying.

"Come here. " he said pulling you into his chest giving a hug as you squeezed him tight. "I am sorry too for making you cry." he kissed your forehead. You two just kept hugging in the hallway from minuets as if you were trying to regain the lost time between you had lost.

"I just want to clarify that i have no feelings for N what so ever. I promise. I love you only. Only u! (vixx song reference 😂)" you apologized. "Okay, Thank you.." He rested his chin on your head.

"What are you doing later?" Leo speaks with his gentle voice. "Nothing...I don't think i have any plans."
"Can you please come here 8:00 pm. I am going to make us dinner and try to make it up to you. Please wear something very nice. "
"Ok!" you happily said with your eyes lighting up from how excited you were for this dinner.

A few hours later. You started to get ready at 6:30. You did your makeup not so strong though. Leo wouldn't like that.

You straightend your hair which came to look extremely long. Your make up and hair took you to the time of 7:30. "What shall i wear....? " you thought to yourself.

You browsed your whole room for something amazing to wear. You had many dresses but you had to pick the best one. You then found a beautiful maroon dress you loved lots that you have never worn before but had bought it a while ago.... it was a short, tight maroon bodycon dress.

You put it on and wore some see-through tights to make your legs look really nice. Then grabbed your colour matching heels and left with the taxi to take you to Leo's House....

Yayyyyy you made up!!! Happy days xDPlease vote and comment I love to make friends so please comment and tell me what you think :)

Please vote and comment I love to make friends so please comment and tell me what you think :)

I think I will set vote/comment goals for the next chapter hehe😁thank you chingu's ♡♡♡
Till next time, BYE!!