Chapter 5~

Chapter 5~

Day by day you spent your time with Leo, N, Ravi, Ken, Hyuk and Hongbin. Nice people they are, very kind and funny. All of them made you very happy.

You and Leo after-school went to a little ice-cream shop round the corner to cool down because of the hot temperature outside. He loved the vanilla flavor because it was nice and simple.

You enjoyed your company with Leo and you're sure Leo enjoyed yours. He has been alot more cheerful when you were around him. But still...he doesn't like to open up too much. You didnt know why exactly. You don't really see him interacting with many people either. But that's the way he is and you respect that.

"Leo

"Leo...you have ice-cream on your scalf! " you laughed pointing at the stain. "Huh?? "As he looked towards the stain on his fluffy scalf, his ice cream touched his face.

"Ohhh! " he laughed as he wiped the cream off. "You missed a spot! " you giggled. You wiped your thumb on his face removing the substance.

Whilst you did that he looked at your face smiling going slightly red. "Umm My hands are a bit sticky now... " he complained, "Can i just have a quick wash at my house please?" he asked. You nodded sweetly so both of you walked to his home.

"You can just sit here as i will just take a few minutes." he told you politely. You sat down on the sofa for a few minutes.

The little apartment was very tidy and organized. You just kept observing the cute living room then you just realized that Leo's phone was resting on the table. Suddenly his phone made 3 notification noises repeatedly after each other and the screen lit up after the three vibrations.

You were dying to know what it was. You couldn't help yourself so you took his phone in your palm. It was three text messages from a contact name saved as "Lilly".

Before you did anything you realised what you behaving like...'an over protective girlfriend' and you aren't even his girlfriend! But...you were still curious so you opened up the messages. You were lucky because he didn't have a pass code.

The first one read, " Hi Leo, it's lilly. I just wanted to say that i am sorry xxx" the second one saying, "Forgive me? I know one way for you to forgive ... You can punish me? 😉" and the last message saying, "Come over later, my parents are out so you can punish me but first do what i asked you xxx"

These three Messages struck your heart. You were so sad-mad and didn't know what to think.

Leo suddenly came in with some towels so you dropped his phone because of your shock. He looks at his phone on the floor as you kept looking at him speechless and about to cry.

He looks at you looking confused asking, "What happened (y/n)? Is everything okay....?"

Please vote and comment guys!!! Thank you ♡