Chapter 15~

Chapter 15~

You stormed out to hunt someone down and guess who the first suspect was... Leo!.....

After running everywhere extremely angry you spotted Hongbin and with no hesitation ran over to him.

"WHERE IS LEO?! " you shouted in Hongbins face. "Hi (y/n)...he has just gone to the toilet!" Hongbin scratched the back of his head. "Uh sorry Hongbin for shouting." you apologized. "Eh it's ok! " Hongbin pats your back.

Suddenly you see Leo walking out of the mens toilets. "Oh hey (y/n).. " he says walking up to you. "I need to speak to you! "
"What, why? "
"NOW! " you pulled him by his hand looking for a secretive place to chat about this serious issue because you think he has told lots of people.

"(y/n)! What are you doing..." Leo complains as you carry on pulling him. Finnaly you found somewhere. You opened the door and pushed him into a closet room as you also entered after him and closed it behind you. It was a very small and cramped place.

Leo looked around then smirked. "What are you smirking at!? " you made your voice louden. He leaned forward to kiss you and put his hands behind you pressing you against the door. "Leo! " you breathed out but gently pushed him off. "What? " he questioned. You realized that you probably gave him the wrong idea thinking you wanted to have sex with him in the tight room you were in together. "Leo...!"
"Yes?"
"Did you tell anyone?"
"About what?"
"DON'T BE STUPID! YOU KNOW VERY WELL!" You shout. Leo gently put his hands on your red warm cheeks. "Calm down. Speak to me!"
"Everyone knows!" you cried.
"...about what? "
"That we..... We....Made love! " Leo frowned shockingly. "I don't know what you're talking about because i didn't tell anyone, i swear." Why does everyone one know then!?

"Unless....." he sighs. "WHAT!! Tell me now Leo! Please."
"Unless...you have spoken about this to anyone..."
"I... i.. " you just remembered that N also knows about this. But you were sure it could not have been N because... He promised and N would never break a promise, would he?

"N found out... " you said under your breath. "Damn it N! " Leo raised his voice. He pushed you to the side and strode angrily out of the closet room and you ran after him....

♡Hey readers! Please vote and comment!!! Thank you♡

Hey readers! Please vote and comment!!! Thank you♡