Chapter 7~

Chapter 7~

He kept hugging you. Your hands were trapped between you and his chest.

His arms were wrapped around you like a blacket protecting you from everything around you two. Your heart picked up pace and you were tense. Then after a few quiet seconds past you finally let your nevers free and relaxed a bit. "Sorry you got the wrong idea. " he says under his breath. You hugged him back tightly nodding, alerting him that it was okay.

The next day:

You were sitting down with N, ken, ravi and hyuk but hongbin and Leo weren't with you. "Where is Leo and Hongbin? " you ask before taking a small bite of your spicy salad wrap. "I am not sure but I really need to tell Hongbin something aswell... " Ken cried but joking around.

"Did something happen between you and Leo?" Hyuk asks. "What do you mean?" You laugh. "What did you and Leo fight ??" Ravi asks straight after. "No, everything is fine!" You insisted. "Leo is a very lucky guy..." N sighs. "What are you talking about N? " you laugh being quite confused.

Then you all notice him walking with hongbin to your location so all of you shut your mouths and behaved really awkwardly including you as they both walked over to your location.

"Hi guys! " Hongbin cheerfully says sitting down inbetween hyuk and Ken. Leo sat down next to you even though he was offered to sit on the other side of N.

You saw N go on his phone typing really fast then he put it down and looked at you smiling. Suddenly your phone beeped. You did have all of the groups numbers so you checked and obviously N texted you. "Can we do something after school? :)" the text message read. He was still looking so you nodded. You just wanted a break from school and everything so why not do something nice for a change? "Wait by your classroom at the end of the day. I will meet you there." another message appears after the nod. You give N a smile but you didn't notice that Leo saw you both communicating.

Your class finished but you couldn't see anyone waiting outside the classroom. You came out but no one was waiting. You waited for a few minutes then suddenly you randomly turned around because of your impatience. Leo stood with his arm on the wall. You Jumped back from the unexpected appearance. "Omg Leo, what the hell! You scared me! " you punched his arm. "What are you doing?" he asks straight faced.

"Nothing!"

"Nothing? Why are you here then? "

"W... W...waiting!" you gulped.

Leo moved towards you making your back touch the wall. You moved back because he approached you closer making you feel uncomfortable. His left hand touched the wall above your head as he keeps asking questions,

"Who are you waiting for?"

"No one! "

"answer me... "

"N! " You said. He then moved his hand off the wall with a mysterious look on his face. "Why?"

"i don't know. I think we are going to go somewhere together..."

"No you are not! "

"What!!! " you reply feeling very confused.

He then grabs your hand taking you outside of the school building. At the door N ran inside towards your classroom but then he saw you getting pulled away. "Sorry N, but (y/n) is busy right now." Leo says and he carries on pulling you away before you could speak one word for yourself. You saw N's face. He looked kind of shocked but dissapointed at the same time.

"LEO! Let go you are hurting me! " you cried. He let your hand free when you tried to struggle out of his grip. "Why N? " he asks without looking at you.

"What are you talking about Leo!? It doesn't even matter! Why would it matter?" you reply.

Leo looks at you silently as the wind blows through your hair. Then Leo unexpectedly said, "That's it. I can't take it anymore!" he turns around to face you and then grabbed your tie with your shirt and placed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened and your whole face started burning up. Leo was kissing you. You didn't fight back though so you closed your eyes and kissed back. Your body temperatures started rising from the moment you were having. Why did he join your lips with his? You didn't understand. Then slowly both of you parted each others lips without loosing each others eye sight. You couldn't stop looking at each other.

Leo then waked away quickly and kept looking back at you. Your mind went blank as your fingertips touched your bottom lip...

Dont be a silent reader^o^ please vote and comment!!