Chapter 19~

Chapter 19~

"Well is that so (y/n)... because you have already shattered my lifeless heart!" Leo covered his quiet cry as he rushed out smashing the door open getting away....

N looked at you, You looked at N. You started tearing up.

N's POV-

I looked at (y/n) and she looked at me. She looked like she was in pain. In pain because of me? Her eyes started filling up with tears and that is when i know she was truly upset over this situation. I didn't want it to be like this, i don't want her to be sad. But that's why i am here... Right?

End of POV-

You look away wiping your wet eyes, stood up ran outside to catch him. You saw him walking away. You ran quickly until you were close, so you gripped onto his bag that was strapped around his slim body to pace him down and N followed from behind again. Leo stopped then turned around with red swollen eyes.

You stepped back at your careless move. "Leo... i only said i would think about it me and N... " you sighed. Leo noticed that N was standing there arkwardly.

He purposely looked at N then sarcasticly laughed, "What? When your already in a relationship with me? Why would you let me delude my mind thinking that you love me. Look even now, why is N here again!? " N walks next to you. "Leo... Sorry..." you tried to run your thumb across his cheek that a tear was on but he knocked your hand away. "Don't touch me!"
"Leo stop being horrible! This is one reason why she was going leave you!" N butts in.

You turn around with a very annoyed look because you were. "N... Shut up! " you snapped and N instantly apologized a second later.

"I never said i was going to leave you!"
"So you were going to be with both N and me!? " Leo exclaimed.
"No, i never said that! "
"Just go with him. It's okay i understand. He is funnier, warmer, More cheerful and is always there for you. Don't worry, i wouldn't choose me either. And maybe after N you should go for Ken! " You slapped Leo's face leaving red mark on his face. "How dare you say that!? It wasn't like that LEO!! "

"I WISH I HAD NEVER MET YOU! Then there would be no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying over you. No need for my heart breaks. No need for pain and tears because i knew this was going to happen, N!? No need for forgotten promises. No need for rejected hugs. No need for crying myself to sleep over you. No need for acting like you care. I love you so much but this cannot go on. You are killing me and slowly taking pieces of my heart i give to you and you throw it away because it means NOTHING!!! " Leo shouted sobbing and expressing his all feelings with all his anger and dissapointment.

Your stomach looped into a very tight knot making you feel sick whilst he said those words. You did nothing but cry at that moment at the fear you were going to loose him.

You cept crying hard. "Leo..... Please don't leave me! " you wept heavily. "Love is stupid, I hate it so much! I should not have allowed myself to fall for you. It was a BIG mistake. I guess Goodbye is the only perfect thing left for us... Goodbye (y/n)." Leo cries and turning, walking away still clenching onto the material that lay upon his shattered heart.

He walked without looking back until you saw him no more. Your breaths shortened making you pant as you let out a louder cry because of your uncontrollable sadness.

 Your breaths shortened making you pant as you let out a louder cry because of your uncontrollable sadness

Please vote and comment guys!!!! I hope i didn't ruin your mood:( xD

Vote goal: 15
Comment goal: 12
♡♡♡