Chapter 4~

Chapter 4~

Next day:

Yesterday was such a great day. You met some nice people that were filling you up with happiness unlike your old 'friends'.

Nothing really happened in class today. The girls didn't even look or speak anymore about you. Did Leo actually put a stop to all this?

That's reminds you... Where do you go at break... Do you sit on your own? Or do you sit with Leo and his friends? What if they don't want you? Your head gathered many frightening questions.

You finnaly made your mind up. You will give him the money that you owe him then leave if he doesn't invite you to stay with him.

Finally the bell rang for break. You picked up your school bags and headed out to start looking for him amongst hundreds of other pupils.

Suddenly someone poked your shoulder gently. You turned around to find a bright smiling guy you met yesterday called N. "Hi (y/n)! " he said. "Oh hi!" you replied politely. "Here!" he laughs.

"huh? " you said as he pulls your arm to the same bench you all sat down on yesterday.

"OH HI (Y/N)!!" all 4 boys said except for Leo. All he did was take a quick glance at you. Did he dislike you or something?

"um Leo, here is the money from yesterday." you walked towards him with the money in your hands. "i am not expecting it. " he said. "Just take it!" you said as you placed it on the table. "Thank you but it wasn't necessary. " he mumbled. You smiled at him. You have observed Leo a little. He is very quiet, gentle, uniqe but very complicated.

Break had ended and everyone stood up getting ready for their next lessons. "Wait before everyone leaves!" Hyuk says projecting his voice slightly, "Let's all go to FunFunLand (i could'nt think of another theme park name xD) after-school. I have a discount for 3 tickets!"

"umm.. I would love to but i have to study at the library after school. My mum is making me, I am so sorry!" you begged for forgiveness. "I will go with her, i have some catching up to do aswell." Leo said straight after. "Awww ok." Hyuks face saddened.

You weren't expecting Leo to let a such a fun place up for just you. "Meet me at the back afterschool." he says quietly. "But-" you try to question him but he interrupts you. "Just listen." he says walking off.

Later:

It became the end so you slowly walked to the back exit of the school. You saw Leo standing there, waiting for you patiently. "Lets go. " he says when he notices you then starts walking ahead.

"Wait, but the library is the other way! " you say as you run to catch up with him.

"Don't worry. I know another way! "

"Okay..."

He carried on walking the same pace. Suddenly you both entered a beautiful green forest. Many healthly trees, vines and leaves surrounding you. Birds flying and chirping, singing soft songs which is so relaxing to hear and the sound of rushing water passing through the rocks, it was such a clear and transparent river. It looked almost drinkable. Your heart warmed to the beautiful scenery.

"It.. It is so beautiful Leo..." you said with amusement. "yes, it is. I love this place. I always come here because it makes me happy and free. "

"i understand why... "

"yeah... All three of us, me,  my mum and dad would come here. Brings back memories."

"Where are your parents?"

"They just live very far away. That's all." he chuckled a little so you also giggled quietly.

Both of you exit the little forest. "Here we are!" Leo said pointing at the library door. "That was quick!" you giggled as you skipped inside through the double doors of the library whilst Leo walked in just after you.

Both of you sat in the corner of a small room inside the library building. You kept studying hard and Leo was reading a thick book.

You were really struggling with your work but you didn't want to disturb Leo's reading.

You kept glancing at him to see if he was still reading and he definitely caught you a few times.

"Do you want any help? " Leo asks kindly. You nodded slightly. "Come sit here." he patts the space next to him. You sqaudled to the place he tapped with your work sheets and pencil case. You explained what you were struggling with (algebra).

"Well. So you are revising Quadratic equations? For your answer you always have to have two brackets. So if you look here-" Leo explains everything in detail, he was so helpful and clever. He then wrote you a question to do.

After you finished the question he wrote for you, you tried to hand it over to him you but then you realized that you were really close to him. This made you so nervous. Both of your eyes caught each other staring into them. Your faces were a few centimeters apart, both of your faces went really red.

Everyone had left and one of the librarians approached both of you, "Sorry but we are going to shut in a minute." You and Leo turned away from each other instantly. She walked off and sat down back to finish drinking her coffee at the table. You stood up looking around. Then within a moment a paper aeroplane hit you. Leo through it. He is so cute. You laughed a little and he stood up saying, "come on, let's get home!"

 You laughed a little and he stood up saying, "come on, let's get home!"

Please vote and comment guys!!! ♡♡♡