Chapter 6~

Chapter 6~

He looks at his phone on the floor as you kept looking at him speechless and about to cry.

"What happened? Is everything okay...." he glances at the phone on the floor again then back at you, "Why were you on my phone?" he asks. Your mind went totally blank.

"Um... Um...Leo?" you stammer repeatedly. "What is it (y/n)?" he replied. "um... Well...Are you seeing someone, Leo?"

"what do you mean?"

"Do you like... Have a girlfriend?

"No i don't."

"Stop lying!"

"I'm not lying!"

"Who's Lilly then, huh!?"

"Lilly? How do you know her?"

"Leo, tell me now! "

"...someone? She is just a girl in my class, not my girlfriend. So there is nothing to be mad about if that's what you were thinking... "

"Well it didn't seem like that! What has she done, what is her punishment with a winky face?? When her parents aren't in!? Are you going to have sex with her, Leo!?!?"

"What!? Of course not!!! Give me my phone!" he says stressfuly. You picked up the phone and threw it at him! "Ow (Y/N) that hurt! What is wrong with you!? " he shouts.

"You're disgusting!" you cry.

"How am i? Believe me! i am not seeing anyone!"

"You're such a liar! "

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!? "

You were going to shout more but you didn't know how to reply to that. You cried and ran out his flat. Why did you care so much? You couldn't think straight.

Next day:

You went into school the next day hoping for everything that happened yesterday between you and Leo would just vanish. Suddenly as you were walking your eye caught Leo with a girl. You wondered if she was Lilly...

The Girl kept shoving loads of paper pages in Leo's face. "yah! Why did you take so long to text back idiot !?" Leo suddenly turned around and pulling his usual poker face. After he did that the girl wacked his head with the white sheets. "Don't try to scare me with your 'poker face '. It doesn't work on me!" then she walked off laughing.

When the sight was clear you walked over to him feeling apologetic. Leo looks at you with not much of a reaction. Just a long, airy sigh.

"Leo... I am sorry for my disrespectful behavior towards you yesterday. I have no idea why i did that. "

"It's ok... "

"i am sorry."

"She is just my class partner. Sometimes her jokes can be really bad... But we are no further more than classroom mates. I promise."

A second after these justifying words leaving his mouth you were about to walk away because of your embarrassment from how foolish you were but instead he grabbed hold of your wrist, pulled it towards him and hugged you really tight...

Please vote and comment please! (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡