Chapter 17~

Chapter 17~

Suddenly someone laughed in the back and stepped out infront of everyone. "I did it. " The person smirked...

You and n gasped whilst Leo stood making his usual poker face.
You were so shocked.

"Lauren!? " you cried. "Oops? " Lauren laughed looking at her friends. The look of your tearful face grew with disappointment.

"Actually it was both of us. " Lilly stepped out to stand next to Lauren. Lauren was your ex-friend and Lilly was just meant to be a girl in Leo's class that he would help with partner work etc. Their smiles were wiped off once Leo spoke. "Lilly......why, how? "

Leo walks up to her as she moves her head up to look at his face. She wines, "BECAUSE YOU ARE MEANT TO LOVE ME! NOT HER, ME! You are sooo hot and she doesn't deserve you... Also i overheard her little talk with n! "

"What talk? "

That was when you realized that she was not 'just a girl in his class' and she was spying on you. You didn't know what Leo was going to say. Lilly was actually really pretty... She had such a pure, nice featured face.

"What Lilly?" Leo asked looking puzzled.
"You heared me! She isn't even pretty!" Lilly hugged him closely for a few seconds then stood on her tip toes trying to reach Leo's lips with hers. You couldn't watch anymore of this so you turned around with tears flooding your eyes running down your cheeks and ran away. N sees you run back and takes no time to run straight after you.

Leo turned his face to see what happened, "(y/n)! Wait! "he shouted as Lilly gave him a kiss on his cheek. "NO! " Leo pushed the thirsty girl off. "Leo what are you doing? You have a much hotter girl that's willing to do anything for you." Lauren says trying to convince Leo to be with her.

"No! How dare you tell me things that are not true! (y/n) is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen my life. Ever since the first time i met her i had that feeling that was dearly special. I love her! I am Sorry Lilly but i don't like you in that way! Do you really think that this despicable behavior was going to make you earn anything? I am so dissapointed in you." Leo yelled and then also ran to find you.

You ran inside the unpopulated school hallways and you fell low to sit as you covered your face with your hands. N slammed the door open still running to you. "(y/n) please don't cry...." N said whilst he fell to sit joining you. He put his arm around you giving you more comfort. You wiped your eyes with your mascara being smudged. "Those girls are stupid. No one likes people like them....." N sighed, "Especially Leo."
"I don't understand...How did they find out? I never thought someone would hear us. " you said.
"That, i really don't know." Both of you were quiet after that for a while as you rested your head on his shoulder.

N beathed out, "Urm (y/n)...? " you turned your head, "Hm? "
"H... Have you thought about what i said yet-"
The double doors swung open. "What is she meant to think about N? " Leo walked in with his 'impossible to read' face....

WOAH! WERE YOU EXPECTING THAT??? AND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT??? XD
please vote and comment ♡
Thank you :)