Chapter 16~

Chapter 16~

"N found out... " you said under your breath. "Damn it N! " Leo raised his voice. He pushed you to the side and strode angrily out of the closet room and you ran after him....

"Leo, wait!" you call him from behind as he carries on looking for N. He walked outside the school doors to see Ravi walking around with N. "Stop! N right stop there! " Leo shouted but was unsuccessful to be loud because of his quiet voice. N noticed Leo's mood then hid behind Ravi as you caught up with Leo from behind.

Leo ran down the steps making N shiver clenching onto Ravi's dope coat.

"What happened.....?" Ravi asked looking puzzled at both Leo and N. "Why did you do it N? " Leo spoke furiously to him through Ravi's shielding body. "I'M SORRY LEO! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!" N had nothing else to say. Hongbin, hyuk and Ken came along and saw a little situation. "Um... What's going on guys? " Hongbin asks. "is there a fight? " Hyuk says. "C'mon we are all friends here... " Ken says as his face looks worried.

"Who did you tell? " Leo asks N. "What...? " N replied looking so confused.
"Who did you tell!?"
"W-what do you mean...? "
"....are you trying to play dumb?.... "
"No! I thought we were talking about what happened between me and (y/n)... "

Leo's head turned like a booby trap towards you that would normally have red lazer beams shooting out it's eyes. Leo was death staring you. "What is he talking about..." Leo asks you blank faced but could tell he was going to explode with hot lava. Your mind clicked and you figured out what you think he was thinking. You had no idea how to tell Leo another fib.

"He-" you opened your mouth to make up an excuse before N reveals to Leo that he coffesed his love to you. What would happen if he told Leo that i was considering thinking about it....? That would ruin everything!

You guys didn't notice but loads of people had crowded you because of the fight.

Suddenly someone laughed in the back of the crowd and stepped out infront of everyone. "I did it. " The person smirked........

HAHAHAHA I LEFT IT ON A CLIFF HANGER!!!!!! You guys love me, right? ;) xD

Please vote and comment for a quicker update! Thanks chingu's! You enjoying the story so far??? ♡♡♡