Chapter 14~

Chapter 14~

Well at least can you think about concidering the idea of us in time? I beg of you!" He begged for you to
accept his consideration. You didn't want to even think about it because you are in LOVE with Leo. ONLY Leo. But you can't make N anymore upset than how he already is...
"Fine N, i will think about...us...?" you said hesitately...

Both you and N walked back to your friends. "Are you ok N? " Ravi asks patting his back. N nodded.

After school Leo walked home with you as you two usually did. You were much quieter than usual and a little distant with Leo.

The thing with Leo is that he makes you smile with no effort and to make him laugh is a rare miracle but that's what makes Leo himself. "What happened with N then...?" he asks like he normally would. "umm... Well... " you had no idea what to say because N had confessed his love for you. If Leo found about this he would become super mad. "Nothing Leo, he didn't want to tell me anything.." you lied.

"Well let's change the subject. I would like to do something for my birthday coming up! On (?/?)!"
"Is that so... " Leo says very dully. You had no idea what to talk about. Then suddenly you saw N walking into the small market which was really cheap and you and Leo both always go in there after school to get an ice-cream or something like that. "How about we skip the ice cream today?" you say holding onto his arm. "Ok, but i need to just get some bread for home.. "
"oh fine!" you complained.

You both walked in and you quickly pushed Leo in one of the lanes because you saw N paying at the till. "Don't push me, (y/n)!" he says with his scary face. You looked round one of the stall shelves, N left and you sighed. "phew. And sorry Leo. "
"what are you doing... "
"C'mon let's go."
"Sure. " Leo lowely says whilst he payed for his one item.

The next day:

You sat on your Chair in class and everyone became silent. You had no idea what was going on. You kept trying to concentrate on your maths question but you kept hearing your name mumbled between everyone. Especially the slutty popular girls. Suddenly the most arrogant one spoke to you. "Hey (y/n)!"
"um.. Hi." you responded arkwardly. Why is she talking to you though??? The last time you two actually spoke to each other probably was in primary school...

"I head that Leo fucked you."
"WHAT!? "
"What? Loads of people know... Just wanted to know if it was true."
The girl then turned away laughing to all her friends giving them high fives. Your blood started to boil. You were so so soooo angry and upset and felt like exploding into lava mixed with tears. School finished and you slammed the door of the classroom shut from your sickness. You stormed out to hunt someone down and guess who the first suspect was... Leo!.....

Hey please vote and comment!!! Thank youu♡♡♡