Chapter 18~

Chapter 18~

N beathed out. "Urm...(y/n)...? " you turned your head, "Hm? "
"H... Have you thought about what i said yet-"
The double doors swung open. "What is she meant to think about N? " Leo walked in with his 'impossible to read' face....

N abruptly jumped up at the surprising sight of Leo walking in.

"Oh Leo!" N shockingly spoke as Leo asked this question. He completely ignored N and walked infront of you. "(Y/n).... What is he talking about? What do you need to think about?" He says coldly looking into your eyes.

"Nothing Leo... " you say breaking eye contact by looking to the side because you were feeling uncomfortable and he would know that you're lying by your eyes. "It's always nothing!!" Leo raised his voice. You couldn't say anything... "You never talk to me! You don't tell me anything! Like why did you run off she didn't even kiss me! " Leo whimpered. You started to cry again.

There were too many girls that Leo could have and you didn't want to be unhappy because everywhere you would walk with Leo there would be a group of girls planning your death. Your eyes watered again. "Speak!! " Leo shouted as he shook you.

"That's enough Leo!" N gripped onto Leo wrist that was on your shoulder. "Take your hand off me."
"Not until you leave her alone."
"Why are you getting involved in the first place!"
"B... B.... B-because...." N paused and repeated numberous of times, stammering you shook your head knowing what was going to happen next. "BECAUSE I LOVE HER! " N shouted.

Leo let go of you and took a few steps back until his back contacted the lockers behind him. "You.... What?" Leo wanted to confirm looking worried sick. "I love her Leo...and she said she would think if we can be in a relationship!" N reiterated.

Leo took a long shakened look at you whilst you stood there in the worst situation possible. "No....this can't be. How could you N? She is the only girl i have ever been in love with in my life and now you have to try and steal away my girl away from me!?" Leo walks scarily and monsterous heavily to where N was standing as N lost his balance. "I can be so much more to her. I am always there for her when you are not. You constantly break her heart Leo and i am fixing it!" N finished his little speech which ate all of Leo's voiceless words.

Leo after a few seconds then placed his hand on his Heart and clenches the material over it which made a tear drop from each eye crawl down his saddened face then fell from his chin as he wiped them with his hands.

"Well is that so (y/n)...because you have already shattered my lifeless heart!" Leo covered his quiet cry as he rushed out smashing the door open getting away....

Hey guys

Hey guys.... How do you feel? <\3 :(((

Please vote and comment ♡♡♡