Chapter 3~

Chapter 3~

Leo just stood up for you when you were on the edge of crying your eyes out in front of the school. You were so thankful. Maybe he wasn't the guy you thought he was.

He walked forward with you following from behind. "Leo...?" you questioned shyly. "Hm? " he said as he looked behind him. "Thank you for what you did back there and for lending me the money!"

"It's fine. "

"i will pay you back tommorow!"

"You don't have to... " after he said that he didn't say anything else and didn't really engage to start conversation. It was... Let's say awkward.

After you got something to eat you heard running steps.  "LEO!!!" a group of voices shouted. Suddenly the pair of you looked to the side to the direction of the call.

It was a group of boys, 5 of them.

They were around the same age as Leo.

Suddenly all of them ran to leo whilst he struggled to get them away. You moved a little back to keep out of the way. "Leave me alone!" Leo said calmly. Suddenly one of the guys that seemed really hyper jumped on Leo. You felt like laughing so much so you put your hand on your mouth to prevent anything sound to escape your lips. "Get off me... " Leo sighed. The guy jumped off because he seemed rather creeped out from his reaction. "Oh my gosh!" you laughed quietly. Suddenly all the boys stopped, looked, turned around towards you.

You wondered if they were mad at you for laughing. "Who is this fine woman, Leo? " one of them asked but Leo didn't answer. "My name is (y/n)." You smiled. "omg she is so pretty!" one of the guys said. He looked the youngest amongst them. You blushed, "aw thank you!" Leo gave you a poker face look then moved onto the guy that said you were pretty 'the death stare'. "Hyuk you're so open... " Leo said leaning against the wall.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves!" one of them said as they dragged you and Leo to a big picnic bench.

"Hakyeon but everyone calls me N." he smiled.

"Ken." he said pulling off an aegyo making you giggle.

"The name is Ravehhhhhhh!" he said being as dope as he could. You couldn't stop laughing.

"My name is Hyuk! " he put out his hand giving you a hand shake.

"And I'm Hongbin." he smiled with really cute dimples showing.

They all smiled. Leo looked away. "Is she your girlfriend?" N asked him. He shook his head without hesitation or looking at you. "Will you go out with me then? " N asked you very sudden.

Leo laughed at the question. "Haha.. You're funny!" you said trying not to sound nasty but taking it as a joking way. "Don't worry N! " Hongbin pats N's back as he laughs. N didn't mind, he just couldn't stop smiling at you. You smiled back.

"i think we should move away from these crazy people...sorry for their behavior. " Leo tells you. "Why are you so moody today, Leo?" Ravi laughs asking whilst putting a phone to his face video recording. "Get that thing away from me! " Leo says seriously as he pushed the device away. You laughed again. You think these guys are going to be the best company you've ever had.

Please VOTE it will make me really happy and it just takes one tap ♡! Add to reading lists/in library so you can keep up with the updates :)Please leave a comment :D('∀`)♡ Thanks chingu's

Please leave a comment :D
('∀`)♡ Thanks chingu's