10

❝I didn't ask for this, You give me heart attack.
I didn't want to care, And then I saw you there.
Been working like a dog, I turned all my dreams off.❞

─Grouplove

The rain hits my head hard as I run up to the pack house. I yank the door open and run inside my body shivering as I am wet to the bone. I am surprise to find Andrew standing in the living room staring at me.

"Where were you?" He is angry that much is clear.

"I went for a run when the storm hit." The footsteps behind me stomp away as the door opens once again and I know its Hunter.

Andrew's eyes look over him and then widen.

You slept with him!

One thing I am thankful is that he did not voice his thoughts out loud but his words do come out loud and clear. There is no way for me to misinterpret them.

Go fuck yourself! Do you think I'm a whore?

My hand slaps him across the face. I have never felt so much anger towards him. How can he assume that about me? Do I sleep around? For his information I am still a virgin. I did not even give it up to my own damn mate. Maybe that is why it hurt more than it should have when he left.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself next time." I run away before I can do or say anything else. Running into my bedroom I slam my door pressing my back against it.

"What the hell is his problem?" I yell. My entire body aches from the cold I am feeling at least that is what I am going to let myself think. I head to the bathroom and take a very hot shower. The heat massages my tight and sore body.

My thoughts drift back to earlier today. How Hunter's wolf was with mine.

He is a playful beast.

A smile pulls at the corner of my mouth.

I put on my father's old hoodie. It is a faded dark gray hoodie and I can easily get lost within it but it keeps me warm and it makes me feel as if he is here with me. Some black sweats and I am dressed to stay in. Stay in the house with that asshole known as my beta.

My bare feet make their way to the door the house is silent with the exception of a television. I walk down the hall listening hard to see if I can hear Andrew. I do not want to and feel like talking to him at the moment. If I run into him he might see my fist on his face.

Heading downstairs it seems as if the whole pack took off somewhere. The living room is dark with the only source of light coming from the television someone is sitting in the couch.

Their eyes on me from the second I step off the stairs. "Hey how are you feeling?" His golden eyes are full of concern and I give him a weak smile.

He is wearing a pullover sweater and sweats as well but he has socks on. "I'm fine I guess," I shrug. My eyes dart to the kitchen and hold my breath as I try to listen for my beta.

"He left when you went upstairs," Hunter must have sense me searching for him.

The thunder makes me flinch, "he went out into the storm?"

What a moron!

"Yes, are you scared of storms?" His face shows no emotion. No amusement.

Is he going to make fun of me?