60

I am passed around like a piece of bread at the dinner table. Everyone wants to congratulate me. Angie wells up in tears as she pushes her face into Andrew's chest.

"Weddings make me so emotional," she cries.

"Along with a million other things," Andrew whispers.

"You did this to her," I go to defend Angie, "she might not be able to beat you but that's why she has me." Angie smiles at me and nudges Andrew with her elbow.

"See!" She pouts at him, "she understands," Andrew move down and kisses her pouty lips.

"Melany," Mathew is by my side, "congrats." He embraces me and I hug him tightly.

"Thank you for everything." I whisper to him and he shakes his head.

"It was my pleasure." Someone taps his shoulder and Mathew steps back and Calvin makes his way to me.

"My god you look beautiful," he smiles as he hugs me. I notice the brunette behind him she is tall, slim frame, and some bold glasses rest on the bridge of her nose. She walks up to us and Calvin wraps his arm around her waist her brown eyes meet mine.

"Congratulations, it was a gorgeous wedding."

"Thank you," I look at Calvin giving him an approving nod.

"Well, well, well look at the bride." I turn around and Zeke is there with his arms wide open.

I can see Calvin giving his brother a perplexed look, the brunette looks at Zeke and then Calvin, "I need a drink," is all she says.

Zeke wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. "Thank you for having me here." He says and I cannot help but feel happy to have him here as well. We might have had a tough start but here he is and we are getting along.

"No problem. Where is this mate of yours?"

"You found your mate?" Calvin shouts at us in shock.

"Yes I have brother, as I see that you found yours." His eyes drift in the direction of the brunette.

"Daddy," Damon shouts and runs into Zeke's arms.

"Daddy," Zeke says as he lifts up Damon up and looks him over.

"Step father I guess you can say," Calvin shrugs.

"Hey you're not daddy," Damon looks at Calvin and stretches his arms out to his father Calvin grabs him.

"No little man I am your uncle." Zeke smiles at the Damon and he nods as if he understood.

Zeke stiffens and then a wicked smile appears on his lips. "There she is." He says and turns around Calvin and I look back as well and there before us is an olive tone woman with curly hair up in a fro her eyes are on Zeke as if he were the only man around. She has this graceful movement about her that makes it look as if she were dancing instead of walking over to him.

"There you are," she says and I sense a faint French accent in her voice.

"Melany, Calvin this is Jasmine. Jasmine this is Melany and Calvin...and you are?" Calvin's mate has returned to his side.

"This is Jessica, my mate," Calvin says. Jasmine takes us in her eyes go to us in amazement.

"The female alpha and the twin," she says and then smacks Zeke in the arm, "she's more beautiful than you lead on." Her eyes rake over me, "it's an honor to be in the presence of the only known female alpha." She bows down before me.

"Well this is how we were supposed to meet," I elbow Zeke.

"Was he being an arse?" She turns to look at him and his eyes look at me as if to say, why? "Zeke!"