23

Andrew is by my side in a flash and then two other arms wrap around me pulling me away from the man. I feel better in these arms as if they were made to mold me into their body. I turn and Hunter is holding me. My heart bursts in my chest.

"Back off!" I can hear the rumbling of his growl in his chest. His eyes darken as he looks at the man that just a moment ago held me.

"She's with you?" The man asks rubbing his jaw his eyes are also darkening.

"I don't have to be with anyone. I said leave me alone so you leave me alone!" I seethe at the man and to my surprise he flinches back.

Claudius is in front of us in a blink of an eye, "What seems to be the problem? Erin," Claudius stares at the man before us and Erin looks uncomfortable. "Why are you bothering Alpha Blake and her guests."

"You're Alpha Blake?" His eyes widen realizing that he messed with the wrong girl.

Yes dumbass female alphas are possible!

"My apologies," he bows his head but it is too late and I do not want to accept his apology.

"Alpha Hunter I didn't see you there." Claudius looks behind me and his eyes do not miss a thing as they stare at Hunter's arms around me.

"Two alphas!" Erin gulps as he looks over at Hunter. I can feel the heat radiating off of Hunter.

Erin tries to come close to us to apologies, "Back off!" Hunter growls at him pressing me closer to him.

"Erin it is best that you leave. We'll talk later." There is a furious gleam in Claudius eyes and Erin takes off without another word. "Please enjoy the rest of your night and we'll make sure that none of that happens again." Claudius walks away as my eyes spot three other men leave their tables and walk behind him.

"Are you okay?" I turn to look at Hunter and he stares at me so much intensity. My heart melts he cares about me and wants to protect me.

"Yes, I can take care of myself you know."

"Why can't you accept that someone wants to look after you?" I shrug. I turn to look at Andrew and I see that Andrew is leading Angie back to the table as Ken is walking behind them with some other girl.

"Why are you," I jab my finger at his chest, "stalking me?"

"Melany, I am being serious!" He frowns at me.

"Why do you have to be so serious? That man killed my buzz and now you want to be serious. We're in a club and I promised my best friend that I was going to have fun...so let's have some fun!"

He sighs and grabs my hands his thumb running over my knuckles. "Let's start over."

"Okay," I smile at him.

"You look beautiful," he says and I look him over. He is wearing a black button up shirt with dark jeans making him look older.

"You are looking handsome Mr. Hunter." I walk away from him and walk towards our table. That is when I hear the commotion.

"He's an alpha!"

"Wow, he is hot!"

"Those eyes are to die for."

I feel his arm snake around my waist as he pulls me closer to him and we walk to the back table.

"Two alphas together, that should be against everything in nature."

Don't let them ruin your night!

I walk to the table and sit down. Ken is making out with the blonde and Andrew and Angie are having a full on conversation, Angie has a huge smile on her face.