48

"Melany," he whispers by my ear. I scrunch up my face and then open my eyes. Hunter is an inch away from me. Staring deep into his golden eyes I seem to forgotten everything, everything but him, "Morning." He smiles and then presses him lips against mine. We move in sync for a brief moment when everything from last night comes crashing down on me and I pull away from him the memories come flooding through my mind Manny the kidnapper, Ivan Storm, my parents, and Ivan's blood on the cloth.

"I'm sorry I have to do something." I push him off of me and climb off the bed quickly.

"What do you have to do?" He sighs as I make my way to the bathroom. I look over at him and he is propped on his elbow staring at me.

Well, first, I need to find the old man and make sure that I did not make anything up.

Second, I need to learn more about Mathew.

"I need talk to...Andrew!" He is my beta he will help me out.

"Andrew?" His voice is coming closer.

"Yea," I grab my toothbrush and quickly dab toothpaste on it and start brushing my teeth.

Hunter reaches the bathroom and his shoulder leans against the doorframe staring at me. "You know that Andrew is probably asleep, right?"

"I'll wake him." I say as the foam starts to form from the toothpaste.

"What is this about Melany?"

You need to be honest with him because later it will bite you in the arse.

Arse? What the hell?

I'm trying to change it up and hey bear with me I like it better when you smile.

I stare at myself in the mirror and there is more confusion than a smile on my face. I force a smile for both my wolf and Hunter. I spit the foam out of my mouth and then clean my face.

"Nothing I just need to talk to Calvin is there something wrong with that?" I dry my hands.

"You just said Calvin when earlier you said Andrew." I take a breath and breathe out slowly.

"Fine I'll be honest. I'm going to talk to Ivan...Ivan Storm." I look at him and his eyes harden.

"Another suitor," his body stiffens.

I snort and then shake my head, "Gross! He's an old man and Derek's father."

He seems to calm at that, "Why would you want to talk to him?"

"Because," be honest, "he sort of kidnapped me last night and now I want some answers."

"He what," Hunter snarls and before I can register what he is doing he is out of the door the door slamming behind him.

"Fuck Silver!" I snap. I run after Hunter but he is much faster than me.

Melany!

What? I do not have time for Andrew at the moment.

Hunter is about to rip Alpha Storm's throat out. What the hell is happening?

Where are you?

In the hallway by the entrance Hunter is fighting everyone off, hurry.

The entrance I sprint to it and I see a mob of people screaming and growls rumbling through the crowd.

"Get out of my way!" I run through the people but I keep getting pushed back. My frustration gets the better of me and my wolf wants to get to Hunter as well.