52

Hunter leads me out of the room into the hallway where Andrew and Ken are waiting. Andrew hugs me tightly and lifts me up into the air as if I were light as a feather.

"I can't believe you're all grown up!" He smiles at me and I see that his eyes are watering as he sets me down.

"Why are you crying?" I whisper not wanting my emotions to surface as well.

He can't get emotion then he'll make me emotional.

"Because-" with no more words his tears start flowing, "I'm just so happy for you," he sobs.

Not the waterworks, be a man Andrew!

"Man up Andrew you're worse than a girl," Ken pats Andrew's back and Andrew wipes his tears.

"Congratulations Alpha Blake," he bows his head to me and I nod at him.

"Thank you," I whisper back at him not trusting my own voice.

"Adrian! Congrats bro!" Ken hugs Hunter and I stare at them. They have more than an alpha and beta relationship they are like siblings, just like Andrew and I.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my best man, that's a thing right?" Hunter looks at me and I shrug.

In our world being mated and marked was enough but now that we are mixing in with the humans some wolves decided to get married. I have never attended a wedding in my life so this is new to me as well.

"I think so," I turn to Andrew. "Do you want to be my maid of horror?"

"Mel, I even know that's wrong. Its maid of honor and plus it is a girl's position," he states in a matter of fact tone.

"You know better than anyone that I don't have any female friends and if I did none of them would know me as well as you." I point out and he nods as if the realization is barely hitting him.

"I think I will be your maid of horror." He smiles at me and I give him a quick hug. "Come Angie wants to see the ring." He pulls me away from Hunter and a piece of me yearns for him to come and hold me.

Andrew leads me to a huge room where almost everyone is there relaxing and enjoying other people's company. Angie is talking to a brunette by the fireplace. She looks so bubbly talking to her, she has a huge smile on her face and it seems as if she can sense Andrew in the vicinity her eyes dart to our direction.

"Andrew," she drops her conversation and run to us. She wraps her arms around Andrew and he kisses her head. "Did she say yes?"

"I'm right here," I state as I stare at her. Ever since Angie became Andrew's mate I have hardly talked to her and she seems to shy away from me.

"I'm sorry," her eyes lower and that is when she sees the ring. "You said yes!"

"I did." Her excitement surprises me as she screams in delight and pushes away from Andrew wrapping me with her small arms. She pulls me down a bit because she is shorter but not much since she is jumping on her tiptoes. "I'm so happy for you two. Hunter is a lucky guy."

"Thanks." I scan the area hoping that no one is staring and that is when I see Calvin sitting in the corner staring at me. "Excuse me for a moment will you." She lets go of me and I make my way over to Calvin. He stares at me without saying a word. "Hey!"

"What do you want?" He snaps at me and I take a step back.

"Sorry I thought you were Calvin." I stare at Zeke the resemblance between him and his brother is uncanny. I have not encountered twins before them and it is unnatural how two people can look exactly the same yet they are as different as night and day.