56

Angie is fussing at the seamstress. I am in the middle of my room as the seamstress picks at the material making sure that everything stays in place. My last fitting seems like a preview to my wedding day, hectic.

"The wedding is tomorrow and I will not accept anything less than perfect," Angie hisses at the poor girl and I see her roll her eyes at Angie my crazed wedding planner.

"If that's a fact then I might be getting married naked," I muse as the seamstress hears me and giggles.

"Angie!" Someone yells from below, "the florist is here." Her eyes widen do not move she shakes her finger at me as she waddles off.

"My god, talk about the bridesmaid of hell." The girl whispers as she grabs my waist making sure that the waistline sits on me correctly.

"She's just looking out for me," I snap. Even though Angie is pushing my buttons I get defensive about her when someone talks about her.

"My apologies alpha," she bows her head and continues with her work.

Hunter is here.

Andrew interrupts my thoughts and my heartbeat quickens.

Don't let him up here.

"Don't you dare head upstairs," Angie bellows at him and a smile appears on my face.

Of course the bride's maid of hell would get to him.

I growl at my wolf. She has also grown fond of Angie she is carrying our nephews and or nieces.

My dress fits me perfectly. The sweetheart beaded top curves with me perfectly with the A line waist making it fit me like Hunter's arms, amazingly. The back is low cut showing more skin than I would like but it goes well with the dress's design. The lower halve is layers upon layers of the material giving me a fuller look at the bottom.

The seamstress helps me out of the dress and I change quickly.

"Hunter," I say and in two seconds flat he is in my room. "How," his arms wrap around me as he presses me closer to him. His lips consume mine but I cannot help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" He knows exactly why I am laughing. His cheek brushes against me and I laugh more.

"Stop that tickles," I gasp. Hunter is letting his facial hair grow out a bit so that he has a more 'mature' look. He looks away letting me catch my breath.

"You don't like it," he pouts faking hurt.

"I never said that I'm just getting used to it."

The seamstress clears her throat, "Sir." Hunter's eyes go to her, "time for your last measuring." He nods and then looks down at me his nose goes down and rubs against mine.

"Out," my mouth drops. He gives me a quick peck on the lips and turns me to the door and gives me a gentle shove out the door closing it behind me.

"That's my room, jerk!" I try to fight off the smile on my lips. I sigh and head down stairs instead of fight him.

Mel there's trouble in the woods.

What?

Rogues!

Even though we made an alliance with some rogues it does not mean that we are fine with all the rogues out there.

Let's go!

I run down the stairs and Andrew left the door open.

Alpha they wish to speak to you! Drake tells me.

Andrew and I run to them they're not too far away. I see four of my pack members and eight rogues. Everyone is in their wolf form except for one of the rogues, a she wolf.

"Alpha," she spits it out as if it were poison in her mouth.

Bitch! My wolf is not in a mood today.

"Rogue," I spat at her.

"There are rumors that you and the Alpha of the Crimson Moon pack are getting hitched." My eyes narrow at her, "the wolves around here are not happy," Andrew and the rest of my pack growl at her.

"Which wolves," I snarl.

"You know the rogues mostly." She snaps at me and my wolf recoils within me.

"Melany," I hear Hunter behind me as his steps move towards me, "what's going on?" I see the she wolf's eyes take in Hunter and a lustful gleam appears in them.

"Bitch!" I hiss as I lunge at her. Her reflexes are slow by the time she reacts my shoulder collides with her stomach sending us tumbling towards the rogues side. I push myself up a bit as my hands fly to her shoulder my fingers digging into them as my anger heightens. "Look at him again I dare you," her eyes widen as someone's arms wrap around me and pulls me back to our side.

"Whoa there Fireball keep that green monster tucked away," Hunter's breath is brushing against my cheek as my eyes stay on the she wolf, "I'm all yours." No one helps her up as she stands on her own and her eyes move to her friends and no one looks at her.

"If anyone has a problem with their marriage they will have to come through us to get to them," Andrew steps forward and blocks me from the she wolf.

"We'll see," the wolves run off and she chases after them.

I sigh and fall back into Hunter. "You need to know that you can't keep running off on me. I hate that feeling of not knowing," I look back at him.

"Sorry," I whisper.

"But you getting all hot and angry at the she wolf made my day," he smiles at me. He would enjoy that.

Do you want us to go after them? Drake pops into my head. I shake my head and they head back to the pack.

"I'm going to go talk to Angie she's giving me a headful as well for running off." He gives me a weak smile not wanting to face the wrath of a pregnant woman.

Andrew runs off and it is just me and Hunter.

"I want to talk to you." Hunter says and I hate hearing that, it usually means there is something bad going through his mind.

"Okay."

"Are you having any second thoughts about this?"

He doesn't want to get married anymore.

"Are you?"

He chuckles and shakes his head, "No. I was just checking that you weren't getting cold feet."

"My feet are warm and cozy," I look down at my boots. He laughs and gives me a hug that swallows me up and he rests his head on top of mine as he sways me around.

"I'm in love with a dork," he whispers and I hit his chest playfully.

"A jerk stole my heart."

"And this jerk isn't planning on giving it back!" He swiftly whisked me off my feet and carried me back to the pack house as I tried to control my fit of laughter.

You two were made for each other. Your broken pieces fit perfectly into his broken heart.