Chapter Two

Chapter Two: A Good Looking, Young Prince

I walked down the jet with the help of Charles and as usual, a smile and a formal bow.

We got to the castle and there was a lot of people. As usual there was a room for my parents and a room I share with Alicia and Charles.

"Why do you have all these things?" I asked Alicia after a butler had put down her three bags.

"Why wouldn't I?" She replied brushing her hair "I'm a Princess and the heir. Maybe I should look for a prince today"

"God!!" I rolled my eyes "Here we go again"

"That would be charming and handsome"

"Is that all what you care about?" I asked "Don't you want to live?"

"Well, I'm actually living" she looked at me "The problem is that you can't be a princess"

"I don't want to be a princess" I corrected "That's diffrent"

"Go change because the ceremony will start in an hour" she said looking back to the mirror.

I changed to the dress my mother told me to wear and then Alicia helped me doing my hair in a fancy way.

"You look beautiful" Charles said.

"Thanks, Prince" Alicia bowed. She doesn't have the same bond I have with him.

"Shall we?!" he offered as usual.

We walked to my parents room and then we all got downstairs to the main hall. A formal speech by the King was made and then the dancing started.

"Hello" I voice scared me from behind as I stood at the back of the hall. He was a good looking boy, about my age with a suit full of pins like Charles' "A boring party, isn't it?!"

"What the hell?" I said in a low yell.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed "Who are you?"

"Princess Victoria" I bowed.

"Your name is Victoria" he laughed.

"Yeah" I said in disgust "What's your name?"

"Prince Flavious"

"And your making fun of Victoria" I said "Your name is really Flavious?!"

"Is there a problem with that?"

"At all"

"Are you that man's sister?"

"Which man?" I asked "There is a lot"

"The one dancing with my sister. Flavia?!" I scanned the room, searching for her. I spotted her dancing with Charles.

"This is Charles, my uncle" I said "Wait, Flavia is your sister?!"

"Yes"

"You're a prince?!"

"I just told you my name is Prince Flavious"

"Doesn't look like you are one"

"She is going to choose him" he whispered.

"What?!"

"He is going to propose like every other prince in this room, but tomorrow when everybody is gone and dad asks her she will say Charles" he shrugged his shoulder "Don't be so surprised" he said as he saw the look on my face "We're so close"

"Me and Charles, too"

"Till when are you staying with us?" He asked after a while.

"I guess we're leaving tomorrow evening" I replied "But I really don't want to stay"