Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen: Ethan The Loaded Guy

"Victoria?!" she was surprised. He bought me that phone, of course he knows it "Ah! What would Victoria's phone be doing here?"

"Then who is it?"

"It's Chloe's" she said quickly. I'm surprised by who fast she did it "She must've forgot it"

"Then pick it"

"Sure" she walked to it and held it "OH! Hey, Caden" she said "No your sister forgot it in my house" she paused "Okay. Bye"

"You look nervous, Brook" Charles said "What's it? What did you do this time?"

"Nothing" she said "Honestly"

Silence. It's my chance. I'm going out and I'm telling him that I didn't travel. I stretched my arm out to pull my body, but Charles spoke.

"Let's have dinner, then" he said "I got you Sushi" Eww!

I let a sigh of relief as the door closed and rested on the ground. It was cold and hard, but I let my body relax on it for a couple of minutes.

I rolled from under the bed and stood up. I dusted my clothes off, took my phone, my bag and now I should go.

God! He is downstairs so I can't leave from the front door and as far as I know Noah always locks the back door, so no way out. Except...You know what they say! Old habits never dies.

I opened the window and climbed down. The second floor wasn't really high and I was an expert in climbing windows. I landed on the ground and walked to the gates.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

Hey Ethan.

Viola?! Why did Brook answer your phone? And why did she sound nervous? She thought I was Caden. And where did you go? And where are you n-

Give me sometime to answer, Ethan.

Sorry.

After we left that girl just got on my nerves so we left school. We went home as Brook said James is not coming today. Unfortunately he came early and I had to hide under the bed. I was hiding when you called and she had to pick because James was there. She had lied and told him that this is Chloe's phone, so that's why she called you Caden. That's all.

Where are you now?

I'm out of the house.

Okay stay where you are, I'm coming to pick you.

Okay.

I stood in the street, a little away from the mansion, but not so far so Ethan can see me. I saw his car approach and I waved my hand to catch his sight.

"Hey, Eth" I said as I rode the car.

"Eth?!"

"I figured that everyone is called by a nickname" I shrugged "Like Brooklyn, we call her Brook. Chloe goes by Chlo as well as Skyler. Even Caden goes by Cay, so I just thought you should have one, too"

"Like Viola" No one called me that since I came here. They either call me by Vic, but only if it was Charles or Vi "Vi?!"

"Sorry" then I noticed something. He had a bandage on his head "Oh! What happened to your head?"

"Nothing" he said "It collided with the wall during the fight"

"How did it end?"

"Suspension for a week" he said.