Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine: A Little Adventure Over Sebastian

"Your Majesty" I lowered my head in respect to my father.

"I'm so glad your back, Princess" he said before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in a hug.

For a couple of seconds I was surprised by my dad's action. There is no one to see us, but still dad was never the person to hug me in halls.

After we pulled away, I turned mum and bowed formally for her, but she, too, hugged me. That's a first.

I wrapped my arms around her tight and a tear slipped my eye. It feels so good. Mum, I needed that long ago.

"Hey, Princess" I looked to Alicia in the eyes, but she took me in a hug.

"Hey, Victoria" Did she just call me by the name? "I missed you, Sister"

They changed!! They changed!! God! Why didn't this happen long ago? Maybe then I wouldn't have ran away.

Dad and Charles stood in front of each other for a long time, just staring to each other's eyes.

"I missed you, Brother" dad said before they hugged each other then Charles passed to greet the rest, but to my amusement mum and Alicia shook hands with him instead of formally bowing.

I can't believe that. Even Alicia called him by uncle, as much as he hated me to call him uncle, I know he is happy that Alicia called him that.

"Wouldn't you introduce your friends, to us, Victoria?" Alicia asked. She is calling me by the name again.

"Oh! I'm sorry" I said "This is Sky and Sean Parker" I introduced "Caden and Chloe Hawkens, Ethan Stone and Damien" I don't know Damien's last name

"Damien Hall" Damien said.

"And who is this young lady?" Dad asked about Brook.

"This is Brooklyn Jehnsen" Charles said "My daughter"

"Your daughter?!" Mum exclaimed in shock, maybe "This is so nice" she said with a smile "Hello, dear, it's a pleasure to meet you"

"The pleasure is all mine, Your Majesty"

"I love her already" my mother teased. She teased!! I can't believe that.

"Your Majesty?!" a butler called dad "Dinner is ready"

"Okay"

We walked to the dining hall and I stood by my chair waiting for dad to sit.

Dinner was silent as usual and then we went to sit in the big hall.

"Where is Prince Charles?" Dad asked Stephan.

"He is visiting Princess Flavia, Your Majesty" Stephan answered.

"Okay" dad said and Stephan went out the room, closing the door behind them.

"May you excuse me, Your Majesty?!" I stood up.

"You're excused, dear" dad said.

Just like that?! You won't ask me where I'm going?! I'm surprised. They actually changed.

I walked up to the limo that's always parked out and got in.

"Princess?!" The driver cried in surprise "To where, Your Highness?"

"Take me to the royal cemetery" and he started the engine.

This is where everybody lays. Every member of the royalty since our country had claimed liberty lays here, from King Micheal The First, the first king, to Flavia who died two years ago.