Epilogue

Victoria's P.O.V

"I'm back, My Princess" I heard the cry from the door, but didn't bother to leave the dishes because he will be coming "Hey" he entered the kitchen, but still I didn't greet him back "Don't you dare not answer me?!" I smiled from the inside, but didn't show it nor did turn to him "Did I do something?"

I love this tone. The tender one he uses when I'm angry. I like teasing him only to hear this question. Just to make sure he still loves me. And he still does. Eight years of marriage and he still does. And I was the one saying that we will get board of each other.

In a sudden move I was twirled around and his lips landed on mine. With an involuntary move my hands played with the few strands of his hair.

"Sean?!" I said after we broke the kiss, but he's still holding me.

"Yes"

"My hands are soapy"

"Damn it, Victoria" he cried. He touched the back of his neck where my hands were and rubbed the soap off "You ruined the suit"

"I'll wash it" I said "Like I wash every other thing in this house" and he laughed "Now go shower, because we need to catch up with the plane"

"Just please, stop giving me orders" he huffed "You're ruining my image in front of everyone"

I finished the dishes and walked up to my room to change. I walked to the bathroom and took it as a chance to dye my hair back to its original colour.

"You look damn good in golden hair" Sean said as he relaxed on the bed.

"Shut up" I threw a pillow on him "Go open the door. This should be Ethan" I said and he walked downstairs to open the door.

"Daddy" the most cute voice. Paris's voice.

"Hey, Little Prince" Sean said and I walked downstairs to greet Ethan.

"Hey, Vi" he said.

"Hey, Eth" I said "How is everything going?"

"Great"

"And Danielle?"

"She's great" He changed his mind. It was just a phase he's going through. Now Dr.Ethan Stone is married. He actually has a child. On the other hand, Damien didn't. We're still friends, though.

I looked over his shoulders to his car were she was sitting and waved her to come in with the boy.

"Hey, Vi"

"Hey, Danielle" I said and bent down "Hey, Alex"

"Hey" he said "Is Paris mad at me?"

"Paris?!" I exclaimed "Why?" They are good friends, just like their parents "Paris?!" I called.

"Yes, mommy" How cute!!

"Are you mad at Alex?"

"No"

"Yes, you are" He's so bad at lying "Why?"

"Beacuse, yesterday he left me and went to play with Paige" he flipped his lip and folded his arms childishly.

"But Paige is your sister" I said. Not enough that Sean and Sky are twins, I had to had twins "And you should all play together"

"But-"

"I don't want to play with them anymore" Paige cried "They are no fun. Can you call aunt Brook, please?" She pleaded.

"But we have to catch the plane, Honey" Sean said.