Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: So Rude

"Your hair color is beginning to fade" Charles said as I sat on the table for breakfast "You should dye it"

"Okay" I nodded "Whenever Brook is going to the hair styler, I'll go with her"

"I'm going today anyways" she said "We should get you a dress, too"

"A dress for what?"

"I forgot to tell you" she slapped her forehead "There is a party in Sky and Sean's and you're coming with me"

"Parties are not my thing" I said "Plus, Sean doesn't seem to like me"

"He's just not so sociable"

"His sister is more friendly than him" Sky and I had became almost best friends.

Just like Brook and Chloe. They welcomed me like an old friend. We go shopping together like every week and we hang out a lot. Caden and Ethan, too. But not Sean. He seems not to like me.

"He's just so attached to his sister and can't accept the fact of her having a fourth best friend" Brook said "He needed about two months to accept the fact of a girl stealing Caden from him"

"He's so rude"

"He lives such a hard life" she said "But you're coming to the party. That's not an option"

"Trust me, Vic" Charles finally spoke "It's not like any of the boring parties you've attended"

"Please, don't remind me of this"

"Last ball you attended, you almost drank with Flavious" Flavious?!

Through the past month I've been staying here, he didn't say anything about Flavia. I thought it was a subject he doesn't open, but looks like it is not.

"Hey" I cried "At least I didn't drink, but there's someone, sitting on that table, accepted the offer of a seventeen-year-old prince of beer, instead of lecturing him"

"He-"

"Can you just stop?" Brook cut him "You are coming to the party anyways"

I sighed "I'll think about it"

Her phone rang and we went out to Sky who headed to Chloe and Caden's. As usual she parked behind her brother's Jagguar and we got down.

I looked to Sean who was leaning on his car, his face was pale, his eyes were puffy and his nose was red.

"You don't look good, Sean" I said.

"It's not your business" he said. Blood rushed to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"Sean?!" Sky cried.

"Stop calling my name" he said. She does call his name a lot. Whenever he does anything, and I mean it. Whenever he is rude to someone, an approximation of three hundred times at lunch and a couple of hundred times when she talkes to him.

"Stop being rude to her" she said.

He huffed "I'm sorry" he said "Thanks for your concern" Too formal, don't you think?

"You got a bad fever, Dude. I told you earlier" Ethan said.

"I'm fine, Ethan"

As usual Caden walked out of the house first, without his sister.

"Man, you look miserable" Caden said.

"I'm fine, guys" he huffed. Soon Chloe came and we headed to school. Before third period I took my physics' books and headed with Sean, but as usual with no words. He doesn't talk much to me.