Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve: Ethan The Nice Guy

"You look beautiful" Caden complemented Brook as we walked to Sky and Sean's mansion.

It's probably bigger than James' and full of antiques and artefacts. Looks classic, but the lights and the loud beats makes it feel more like a night club.

"Do you wanna drink?" Ethan asked me.

"No, thanks"

"You've never drunken before, right?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes"

"Then try" he handed me a red cup filled only to the half with yellow liqued.

I held it near my mouth, but I really don't want to drink. Only the smell of alcohol coming from the cup gives me a bad stomach ache.

"Come on, drink it"

"Drink, Vi" Brook said.

"Okay" I shut my eyes and pushed the cup to my lips. It's awful. I didn't want to do this, but I spitted all on Ethan's arm.

"I'm so sorry" I said "I didn't mean it, but you made me drink this. You're the only one blamed"

"So you're throwing the blame on my now?!"

"Yes" and we laughed.

"I'll go wash my arm" he said and went quickly to the bathroom.

"Let's dance, girl" Caden said and took his girlfriend by the waist to the crowd of teenagers dancing.

"Do you want to dance?" A voice came from behind me and somehow I expected to turn around and see Flavious. The one who always rescued me in balls.

"Ethan, you're back" I said.

"Do you like to dance?"

"Okay" and we stareted dancing. I'm still not a good dancer yet, although Flavious had tried many times to teach me, but he couldn't get me to be a professional dancer.

"Is this Ethan's girlfriend?" I heard a girl whisper to another girl behind me.

"Ethan got a girlfriend?!" Another girl exclaimed.

"What?!" Another whispered and the whispers grew between girls.

"Don't pay them any attention" he said "Just enjoy the music"

"Ethan?!" Chloe called "Do you know where Sean is?"

"Nope" he said "He is probably making out with one of the chicks"

"Are you going to start, Ethan?" A girl asked him, leaning forward to him.

"I don't know" he replied, taking a step back "We're searching for Sean"

"Come on" she said, leaning to him again "We are waiting"

"Okay" he said "We'll search for him" he took my hand "Come on, Vi"

"This sure is his girlfriend" that girl said.

"I'm sorry" he said "I had to get away from them and if I had left you there, they would've washed you with question"

"You seem to be the hard-guy-to-get to them" I said

"Why are you saying that?"

"You didn't hear them when they thought I was your girlfriend" I laughed.

"I'm sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck "Come on, let's search for Sean"

We walked a little, then he opened a glass door to the garden and we walked out. I took a deep breath of fresh air trying to get the scent of alcohol away from my lungs.