Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirty Five: The First Show

Victoria's P.O.V

"We are coming tonight" a bunch of girls that passed our table said to Sean and I elbowed him.

"Sorry, girls" he said "I'm taken" he leaned on to me "By the most beautiful princess" he gave me a quick kiss.

"Please" Damein rolled his eyes.

It's been a month. I thought we would be rushing, but we weren't. I wouldn't have wasted one more minutes if I have known how much he loves me.

How much he says it. How good Princess comes out of his mouth. The only person who calls me this and the only person I want to hear it from.

"Are you ready?" I asked them.

"Are you kidding?" Chloe cried "We've been waiting to play in a gig for years. It's like a dream coming true"

It's their first show in a place other than Sky and Sean's house and the school theater. Everyone is excited for it. Even I was.

"Bye, Eth" I said as Sean dropped Ethan and it was just me and him in his car "Are you nervous?"

"Nervous?!" He cried "Are you kidding?" He looked at me "I'm afraid"

"Wanna go somewhere before the show?!" I exclaimed.

"Okay" he sighed "Let's just grab some sandwiches and go" and he started the engine.

McDonald's as usual was the place he chose to grab sandwiches from. Ordering himself two combos he took the order from the Drive-through and headed to our special place.

He stopped the car and we got out. I sat on the couch for a little while before he came with the food and we ate.

"Wanna watch?!" He held a bag of DVDs in his hand.

"Sure" I said adjusting my sitting position on the sofa.

"What movie?" He sat on the floor beside my legs, opening the bag.

"An action movie maybe"

He laughed "You're certainly not a girl"

"Shut up"

"Other girls would want to watch something romantic with their boyfriends"

"Do you need a proof or something?"

"Maybe" he said.

I leaned on, looked him in the eyes upside down and gave him a kiss.

"I like that proof" he said.

"Great" I said "Because my back is hurt"

"I'm sorry" he said in a tender tone, jumping from the floor to sit beside me and rubbed my back softly.

"Stop doing that" I laughed, pushing him.

"Doing what?!" he said taking his hands quickly.

"Always apologising" I said "God!! Why do you always apologise?"

"Because I don't want to lose you" He moved his hand to my cheek and pulled me in for hug "I love you, My Princess"

He plugged the movie to the DVD Player and layed beside me on the couch.

I was tangled in his arm. They were soft and warm and cuddled me tight. As if someone is gonna to take me from him.

"Sean?!" I called as the movie played.

"What?"

"Why were you like that?"

"Like what?!"