Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty: Concurred By Raffles

"I'm going for a walk" Sean stood up quickly and started walking.

"Watch out from the mobs" I cried.

"What's wrong with your brother?" Caden asked Sky "He doesn't seem good"

"I think he is fine" I said "Still annoying"

"No. I'm serious" Caden said.

"As usual" she said "Problems with mum, you know"

"Is there-" I was cut of by Ethan.

"Do you have water?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied "You'll find it on the horse" he stood up and walked over to where Sebastian was tied and opened the bag that was hanged.

"What is this?" He asked.

"That's my sword" I answered.

"What are you doing with a sword?" Chloe asked.

"I fool around with it" I said sarcastically.

"Can you use a sword?" Damien asked.

"Yes" I said "Charles taught me how to use it"

"Why?" Brook asked.

"For fun" I said.

"You're a weirdo" Ethan said.

"Thanks a lot, Eth" I said sarcastically "It's just-" I was cut off by a cry for help.

"Sean?!" Sky cried "Sean where are you?"

I ran to Sebastian and pulled out my sword before running towards the sound.

"Sean where are you?" I cried, but I got no answer.

"Take off your watch and hand me your mobile phone and wallet" I heard a manly voice.

"I have none of that, I swear" That's Sean.

I followed his voice until I found him. He was standing with his hands behind his head and there were three men surrounding him each having a knife in his hand.

"Get away from him" I cried, raising my sword in the air.

"Who are you?" One of them cried.

"Would it matter?" I cried "I said get away"

"And if we said no" another one said.

"Then you're looking for a fight" I said.

"Let it be" the third said and started running towards me with his knife.

I took a step to the side and his knife struck a tree trunk instead of me. He struggling to get it out, but the trunk was too thick.

Another one was running towards me and steadied myself, ready to strike. Here we go. I took a step to the side, but this time I waved my sword downwards aiming for a cut in the leg and got it. He dropped to the ground, groaning in pain.

Next thing I know the third one ran beside me and with his knife aimed for my arm, giving me a cut in my right arm that made me drop my sword to the ground.

I screamed in pain as I fell to the ground and tried to grab my sword with my left hand.

"Victoria?!" Sean cried in what seemed like worry.

"Victoria?!" came the sound of Ethan calling my name and I just screamed in pain.

"Victoria?!" One of the men cried as I think he is realizing who I am "Shit! She is the princess"