Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: New People, New Life

"Wake up sleepy head" Brook jerked me awaken "We are going to be late for school"

"School?!"

"Yes" she said "Now get up and show me what you're going to wear"

I stood up and walked to the bathroom then back to where my new clothes were laying on the floor. Brook stood beside and searched in the bags, she pulled a high waist jeans and a black T-shirt.

"With your new converse it will look great" she said handing me the clothes and I took them and changed.

"That's different" Charles commented about my new style as I sat on the table "Good job, Brook"

"Fashion is my thing" her phone rang "We better go, James. Sky is out"

"Bye, Charming" I gave him a kiss before I swang my new backpack over my shoulder, which had only a couple of notebooks in and walked with Brook out of the house.

"Good Morning" Brook greeted Skyler as she rode the car beside her.

"Hey, girl" Skyler greeted back "Hey, Viola"

"Hey" and Skyler started the engine to, I think, Chloe's house.

She parked in front of Chloe's house, behind a Jagguar, the latest model, just like hers. They got out and greeted two boys who were in the other car.

"Come out" Brook said through an open window "Don't be shy, Vi" I nodded and got out "This is Viola" Brook introduced me "James' niece and she's just moved to live with us"

"Hey, Viola" One of the boys said. He had small blue eyes and golden hair "I'm Ethan"

The other boy had also blue eyes, but wide and sparkly and brown, messy hair. He was leaning on the car and had his eys fixed to his phone.

"Don't be rude, Sean" Skyler said "Say Hi"

"Shut up, Sky" he said not raising his eyes "I'm breaking my high score" He is really rude.

"Sorry for that" Skyler apologized "This is Sean, my twin brother"

I should've known, the same blue eyes, the same brown messy hair, the same Jagguar, only different in color.

"Damn it" Sean cried. He finally raised his head and looked at me "Hey, I'm Sean" and he got back to his game.

In a few seconds, a good-looking boy, with hazel eyes and black hair, came out of the house. So this is not Chloe's house. He stood beside Brook, wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

"Viola, this is Caden, my boyfriend" Brook said "Cay, this is Viola, James' niece"

"It's nice to meet you, Viola" he said "I'm also Chloe's twin brother" So this is Chloe's house "Sure you've met her"

"I have" I said "It's nice to meet you"

"Where is your sister?" Ethan asked "We're gonna be late"

"She's dressing up" he huffed "She takes a long to time to get ready"

"So you guys are twins?!" I asked pointing to Sean and Skyler "And Chloe is your twin sister?!"

"Exactly" Skyler said "We've met in an event at school. It was for twins"

"That was so long ago, Sky" Caden said.

"Am I late?" Chloe rushed out of the house.

"As usual" Ethan said "Come on" he walked with Caden to the doors of the car and opened them "Come on, Sean" he cried to Sean who was still leaning on the car. I rode beside Chloe and shut the door.