Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: Unexpected Meeting

"Breakfast is ready" Ethan woke me up "Wake up"

"Good morning, Ethan" I streched my arms and walked to the bathroom to wash my face.

We walked downstairs to the kitchen where he had prepared a wonderful breakfast, consisting of pancakes with diffrent sides of honey and jam.

"It smells really good" I said before I started eating.

"So what are you going to do?" He asked

"I have no idea" I sighed "Maybe I should go back home"

"If you don't want to go then don't" he said "No one ever can force you to do something you don't want to do"

"You don't understand"

"You can talk to me" he said "You should have someone to spit everything to him when you're depressed" But I had.

"James used to be that person" I said "Long ago" It all changed since the accident.

"Can you give me the honour?" He requested. Maybe it's time I replace Charles.

I sighed "It a long story" I said "And a sad one, maybe"

"I'm not a psychologist, but do you want me to turn the light low?" he said sarcastically and I laughed.

"I hate you"

"I'm sorry" he said "Start. I'm listening"

His phone rang and he picked it to talk to Brook.

"They are going to visit Sean" he said after he closed the line "Change your clothes quickly" and we walked upstairs to change.

"I think I shouldn't go" I said as I rode the car.

"Why?"

"Sean hates me" That's a fact.

"He doesn't hate you" he said, defending his best friend "He's just complicated. His life isn't a good one, you know"

"Mine, too" I said "But that doesn't mean I keep giving him death looks" he laughed

"He doesn't give you death looks"

"Sure he doesn't" I said "One day, he's gonna to kill me"

"Do you have something to do? Beside studying?" He asked on our way to the hospital.

"What do you mean?"

"Any extracurricular activity?!"

"Like what?!"

"Like anything" he said "For example we all got the band, that's an extracurricular activity"

"Nope"

"Why don't you search for something?" He said "Join a club in school maybe"

"Those clubs that's full of weirdos?!" I said "No, thanks"

"A sport?!" He exclaimed "Cheerleaders?!"

"That's full of chicks?!" I said "Thank you"

"Just search for something" he said "Something you can do when you're depressed. A place you can go when your sad"

"I'll search" I nodded. He parked in front of the hospital.

"Hey, Vi" Brook greeted me with a hug "How are you?"

"I'm fine" I said "Hey, Chlo" and we walked to Sean's room.

"Hey, Sky" Chlo greeted Sky who was staying with her brother.