With the guys (Chapter 4)

"Get off me Shannon!" Jared yelled trying to pry Shannon's arms from around him. 

"Never little bro!" It was kinda cute to see the two of them fight in a playful way.

"Your the short one Shannon!" Jared Finaly gave in to having fun. He brought Shannon into a headlock and rustled his hair. Tomo nudged his elbow into my side.

"Brothers." He crossed his arm's and rolled his eyes. I just laughed and clutched Tomo's arm as I giggled.

"Jared stop!" Shannon put his hands up in defeat. 

"Sure thing little man." He chuckled. Jared released his brother and then brushed his hair out of his face tucking it behind his ears. I was smiling trying not to laugh any more. Shannon walked over to me grabbed my hand and pulled me over to Jared.

"Jared this girl right here knows how to have fun and relax, you could learn from her." Shannon gave me a slight  half hug. Jared gave me a little grin but it didn't seem like he really ment it. 

"Jared I've talked to you twice you can say something to me you know." I looked straight into those steely blue eye's. It hit me hard in the stomach trying to look at him in the eye's. He just turned around and walked away. Why, just why me. I face palmed and looked at Shannon and Tomo. 

Shan put his arm around my shoulder.

"He'll warm up to you soon enough." I just rolled my eye's i doubt it.

"Sure he will." I said with a bit of annoyance.

"Go talk to him alone, He's probably out side." I followed Shannon to the back door. Sure enough Jared was standing there looking out into space. I was staring out at him and by the time i looked over my shoulder Shannon had left. I opened the door and walked out side and stood next to Jared. 

"Jared do you hate me?" I asked bluntly not looking at him.

"Why would you ask that?" He asked stonely.

"You didn't answer my question." I said bluntly yet again. I really don't like it when people answer questions with questions it's one of my pet pev's. 

"Well i will answer you if you answer me." We both qontinued looking forward. It was important for me to know so i guess i have to tell him why I think he hates me more or less.

"It's Because you really seem to not like me, I just wondered if it was actual hate." At this he finally looked at me. Something flashed through his eyes and before i could tell what it was the look was gone not leaving a single trace. 

"Do you really think that i would hate someone i barley know?" He asked as though I had insulted him but it wasn't harsh by any means.

"I have no idea Jared I really don't." He looked away. 

"I don't." those steely eye's looked back to me.

"Oh nice to know." He turned around and walked in side. I gave it minute and then walked inside after him not wanting to akwardly linger outside. As i walked past the kitchen an arm pulled me in.

"Tomo what the hell, you scared me!" He just rolled his eye's.

"So how'd it go?" Nosie much.

"Not well." i sighed i just didn't know why i had thought it would have gone better.

"He's normally pretty nice but he's acting kinda standoffish." Tomo stroked his beard deep in thought. 

"He said he doesn't hate me." i shrugged i guess thats a plus.

"Well that's a start." 

"Yeah i guess." 

"Don't worry kiddo." he patted my arm.

"I'm not a kiddo stupid." i hit him lightly. He clutched his arm.

"Jeez Muscle man!" he rubbed his arm. I hit him again.

"Don't call me that." He laughed and then walked back out to where the leto's were.

Shannon had fixed his hair. I wen't over to him and gave him a slight hug not quite comfortable enough  to give him a real hug yet.

"What was that for?" He asked with a smirk.

"For being nicer than your brother." I smiled. Shannon was very cute and a lot of women thought he was extremely sexy but it never hit me that way. Him and his brother don't fucking age unlike most men and it make's me a little mad.  

"Well thanks." He gave me a big smile this time. 

The rest of our day was bland and i spent most of it with Tomo because he made me feel more comfortable than when i talked with Shannon or attempted to talk to Jared.

A/N 

Hey the few and the fab that read this! Show some love or give some advice you silent creepers.

Should Shan and Lena Start something?

What was the look in Jared's eyes? 

Should the next Chapter be from Ashley's P.O.V with Alex Band?

Any thanks for reading my little fab few creeps keep on keepin on!

XXMMARMF