Jason (Chapter eleven)

"You stupid whore!" The solute of a man moved through the door way.

"All i took was three phone calls and i found you, i told you that you can't hide from me." The smug voice that had ruined my life before was standing right in front of me and Jared. Jason. 

Jared sat up his hand clenching my arm, 

"Who are you?" Jared growled. Jason walked close enough to put his hands on the bed. 

"Jason her husband." He hughed right back to Jared who in turn looked at me enraged.

"Jared it's not what you think."

"THAN WHAT IS IT!" he roared at me. I turned away from Jared to face Jason.

"We never got married." i yelled at Jason who's crazy eye's and wicked smile sent the familiar fear straight to my heart.

"We were meant to." He moved his hand towards my face. Jared grabbed his hand.

"Listen here you have no right to touch her and if you even try we will have problems." Jason took a step back and lifted his hands in defense.

"On the contrary how do you know your not jut someone for her to play her games with?"  Jared clenched his jaw.

"Leave right now Jason." i moved so that i was half way behind Jared. 

"Alright alright but you will see me again."  I felt Jared's muscles clench.  Jason walked out of the door.

"Why is he here?"

"Well Jason and i had made a pact that we would get married someday."  

"Why would you ever marry that guy?"

"I thought i was in love with im but when i started to realize he was, crazy."

"How did you not know he was crazy?"

"I don't know, but eventually after we broke up me and ash moved just to get away from him." i sighed.

"Babe don't you worry i will make sure he never hurt's you." Jared smiled and rolled us so he was on top of me. He kissed me playfully, I laughed. Even in a stressful situation Jared could uplift me.

I sat at the foot of the bed petrified by the letter in my hand it was from Jason.

Oh to my Lovely wife

It is not ok for a wife to cheat on her husband and you will

be punished for you discretion's against me. When i said i

was going to marry you and that you would be mine forever

i meant it. YOU ARE MINE! and darling you can't hide from me

Love

Your dearest husband. 

I looked at the letter for about an hour before zoey came into my room.

"Hey what have you been doing locked up i here?" zoey played with my pillow.

"You remember Jason my lunatic ex boyfriend." she looked at me funny.

"How could i not i walked in your apartment to see him choking you, he almost crushed your windpipe." zoey frowned at me.

"He also was always beating and threatening you." zoey frown deepened.

"He found me again." I looked at the note trembling in my hands. 

"WHAT!, how you moved at least twenty time how did he find you here?"