Taken (Chapter nineteen)

Jared and I had flown back into the U.S last night. We where eating dinner when two guys ran up and grabbed Jared and just held him there. They where bigger than him, taller stronger. Before i could get around the table to help him a bag was put over my head. I couldn't see, someone grabbed my arms and forced them behind me.

"Let her go." Jared was yelling.

"Jared." I screamed. Someone lifted me up and tossed me. A motor started. Right then i knew what was going on.

Jason

"Jason!"

"I thought that you would never call."

"Let me go!"

"Did you not listen lover I'm not letting you go."

"How did you find me i left so many times."

"Two, three phone calls your easy to track." I could hear the pure joy in his voice.

"Jason you crazy son of a biz nitch let me leave please."

"Why?"

"Because i'm happy and safe."

"Safe! Safe!" Any stupid groupie of his could attack you your not safe with that narcissistic, egotistic, rocker, douche."

"Don't call him that you don't know him."

"Sure i do i see you two almost every day when i want to."

"You what."

"Your always under my watch you should know that by now shouldn't you?"

"No because sane people don't do that to there ex- girlfriends!' I spat at him.

"Hah!" His voice was cold and harsh. What had made him this way? Long before i had dated Jason I was friends with him he was a sweet very good looking blond about 6'0 by my junior year and about 6'4 when we had started dating. His eyes where a gray blue and where always dark. His smile was thin and cruel his lips where a light red. His hands where clammy and cold often. He never really dated a lot of girls but they always loved him. He had a strong build but was thin not overly bulky. Girls chased after him they always where so enthralled with him. J just new him as Jason that guy that had a weird sort of interest in me from the first time we had talked. He would call me bring me Flowers do anything just so I would even confided dating him. He played me music at 2'00 am out my bedroom window and drove me to school every morning. How did I never know how seriously crazy he was. And why me? This was a constant question when we where dating. He literally. Could have found any girl that was much more pretty than me to do this to.

"Why me Jason?" I asked coldly. He looked at me on the review mirror.

"Simple you are so amazing its a shame that you would do this to your self."

"Do what to myself? " what came out of his mouth made little to no since.

"Abandon your husband and child for some rich rock star and a career does family mean anything to you L?" What the hell is he talking about he has obviously gone insane.

"What child and we never where married." He looked at me in disbelief.

"When you see our daughter she is going to very hurt that you don't reneged her." He was scaring me who is he talking about i think i would remember being pregnant and having a child.

"Jason what the hell are you talking about you need to get help."his head shot back.

"Shut up you whore!" He screamed at me. I closed my mouth as we drove off to good knows where. It hand been a good three hours of pure silence before we slowly came to a stop. I looked out the small window to only see a small warehouse looking building. The vehicle turned off and Jason got out. He came and got me out of the back and lifted me over his shoulders. We walked up to the building. He flipped on the lights. There was a girl about 19 standing by a fire. I recognized her when she turned around she looked older than me bye three or four years actually. It was the girl that I had tackled at Jared's house. The one who had slept with Jared.

"Hi daddy I thought you said you where bringing mom home but instead you brought this slut. " she cooed at him what's the hell is she calling him day hes her age for gods sake is this some sort of creepy sexual thing? Jason sat me on a wooden chair and quickly tied me to it.

"Don't talk about your mother that way." He yelled he went over to her and smacked her. The noise echoing around the room.

"Your the slut you skank! I yelled at her she had the pleasure of sleeping with Jared and she was some crazy slut that Jason had under his psychotic web or craziness.

"Aleana do not yell at Hannah that way!" He snapped at back at me.

"She slept with my REAL husband and if I'm her "Mother" then i have the right do i not?" i asked him. He frowned at me. 

"I make ALL decisions and i say you don't yell at her like that." I spit on the ground as he spoke. He walked over to me and slapped me not as hard as he had hit the girl but still hard enough to leave a stinging pain in  my cheek.

"I won't allow you to disrespect me any more Aleana I just won't." He spoke as he walked away.

"What is our quote unquote daughters name Jason?" I asked in a pleasant way even though in my mind I wanted to yell and scream and just be in a fit of rage.

"Her name is Hannah after my mother." He said in a little bit more of a calm not so crazy way. I wonder if her real name is Hannah.

"Jason you can't keep me here, I have a life I have a family." I said cool and calm hoping he wouldn't flip out.

He came and knelled in front of me. 

"We are your life, we are your family, you belong here." I an unnerving shiver went down my back. 

"Jason I...I...I...." He covered my mouth.

"Shhh my pretty pretty Aleana no need to run your mouth and upset your family." I nodded eyes wide with the fear. I sat there helpless scared and out of my head.

A/n

Aleana has been taken! Jason is keeping her at a hidden location so that they can be a "family". Comment, vote, do your thing. Also I'm sorry my update took forever.

Any way love yall fab few creeps!

XXMMAMRF