Wedding day (chapter seventeen)

I was danceing around in my dress a bit. The butterflys where accumulating as each brides made left me. The music began my turn. I held my head high looking through my vail at Jared his gorgeous smile made me want to run up and get married even faster. He was there in his suit looking amazing. Shannon stood at his side then Tomo they both smilled as i looked there way, tomo gave me a thumbs up.Ashley and Zoe stood on the opposite side of the guys in there silver gowns and gaint heels. As I got closer I saw that Jared had spikes on his jacket. He is to perfect In all his artisic glory. I finally made it to my place and the preacher talked then it was our vows.

"Aleana I promise to love you tell the day the world ends, carry you through the struggles of life and keep you happy forever." I felt as though I was gonna cry.

"Jared I promise that my love for you will never end, I will stay by your side through all problems and keep you happy forever."

"If there any objections speak know or forever hold your peace." My heart raced please no objections. I was honestly scared thinking that Jason would make an apperence and ruin every thing. 

There where no voices.

"You may know kiss the bride." Jared moved my vail and kissed me dipping me. The people clapped and we walked together for the first time as husband and wife. We stopped for a moment so Terry richerdson could take some pictures. Then continued to the door.

As we reached the door to the outside world Jared gripped my hand tight. The door swung open and there where people, lots of people screaming and cheering. I smile and Jared Suddenly lifts me up bride style and walks us down to our get away vehicle. There are messages on the window. Lovers, just married, make way for bride and groom, newly weds on the lose. I chuckle as Jared ducks us into the car. He laid me on the seat. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me. His hands sliding up my legs moving the fabric up.

"Save it for the honey moon." I grab his wrists.

"Ugh but I want you so badly,  your my wife now." He leans in.

"To bad I say wait." His soft lips kiss my neck the he mutters,

"fine." he gets off me and let's me sit up. I udjust my dress. 

"So you ready for Paris?" Jared smiled at me. He chose where we where going for are honey moon total shock filled me. I had always dreamed of going. 

"Yes!" I sequel and kiss him over and over again. My hands on either side of his face.

"The city of love." He smiles under my kiss.

"God I love you." I kiss him one more time before i rest my head on his shoulder, and being a little annoyed as at the spikes.

"I promise you that I love you more." Jared ran his hand over my hair  and twisting a strand .

"Ok if you promise." He kissed the top of my head.

"I do." He murmers to me. 

"Sometimes I can't Believe that I found you and married you." He pulled me into his chest, holding me close. 

"I can't believe that you married me either." I chuckled a bit.

"Why?" He asks a little hurt in his voice.

"Because I'm weird and have lots of problems, and I'm not famous im just a nobody." I mutter.

"I love all those things about you." he lifts my chin so that I was looking him in the eyes.

"I love you." He kissed me softly and oh so sweetly his hands held my face and I fell in love with him all over again. It's funny how moments like this can make you feel like you have fallen all over again. 

As he released me I realized we where almost to the airport. I groaned i do not like for flying for more than two hours.

"You are to perfect you know that?" I shifted so I was up right and not facing him. 

"I'm far from it." He smiled. The car stopped and he got out and Brought me my favorite hoddie, tennise shows  and some yoga pants. I changed and he changed into some comfy looking clothing that i entined on stealing in the near futre. He helped me out of the car handing my my suit case. We headed for the airport door. Off to Paris!

A/n

Yes it's short but they are married and I know it took a long time to update but I've been really busy please forgive me.

Any way love you my fab few creeps.

XXMMARMF