Blackness. (Chapter 14)

Jared and i spent about two weeks planning. We rushed we hustled we called we made every quick decision possible. We invited less than 30 people. We didn't care about seating it really didn't bother us. We picked things we like and discarded maybes. For me who will procrastinate tell death, we got it done quickly. 

"Lena why arn't you like, Ya! wedding time to make the best memories?"

"Because the wedding is just the door to years of memories with you Jared." He smiled and pulled me onto his lap. 

"You know i hate sitting on your lap Jared." I wiggled trying to get off him.

"No you can't leave." he smirked and held me tighter.

"We are about to get into a hurricane style fight Mr." I shoved him. 

"How do i get my key?" he raised an eyebrow and flipped us so i was lying on the couch under him.

"I don't have one, find another victim." I pushed on his chest. 

"Are you trying to hide it from me?" He gave me malicious grin.

"Jared get off me right now." 

"No."

"1......2.......3." I elbowed his ribs, he coughed sitting up clutching his side. 

"I told you to get off." I grabbed his ear and yanked.

"Ow, why?" he stood up.

"Come on we have to get you ready before the guys come over." It had become a routine i would force Jared to be ready before the guys got to his house. We walked into his bedroom which had a mountain of my things. 

"When are you gonna clean that up?" he pointed to the lot.

"When i feel like it." i put my hands on my hips. 

"Strip right now." he put his hands on his body.

"I feel violated and taken advantage of." 

"Shut it strip for me right now." 

"Fine." he rolled his eyes at me. He pulled his shirt off. Oh gawd. I walked to his closet. Like usual there was woman's clothing, random fashion stuff, his normal, and casual attire. 

"Jared i'm always gonna have compete with Rayon's sexy legs." I turned around while he pulled his pants off. I had a pair of pants a shirt a jacket glasses and of coarse a dress if he felt like going Drag on me today. 

"Oh darling your legs are great." he snapped.

"Your such a diva." 

"But you love me." he smiled.

"Yes." I pressed myself against him. 

"Some ones in a better mood." He put his hands on my hips. 

"Of coarse i am." we swayed back and forth.

"clothes on now." He grunted and went to his closet.

"where are my pants?" He tussled around in his closet.

"the bed." He turned around and put on his pants. He reached for his shirt.

"can't you just be shirtless forever?"

he rolled his eyes and got dressed.

I was talking to Vicky, Ashley, and zoey about what me and Jared had planned and the guys walked behind us whispering. 

Shannon shoved Jared.

"Boys whats wrong." i talked to them like the were little boys fighting over a toy.

"Oh its nothing." Tomo turned me around. Weirdos.

"Tell us about the dress!" vicky was giddy. 

"Yeah do that!" zoey bounced next to me. 

Well its short in the front long in the back and its puffy, the girls gabbed about the details. 

We were eating at Lucques.

"Girls back to the real world." Shannon was looking at us.

"Sorry guys but we are excited." ash snapped at shan.

"Yeah it's only once, if you lucky that one of your friends marries Jared leto." zoey said looking up from her iPhone.  I felt Jared's hand snake onto my leg, it gave me comfort. The waiter walked up to the table.

"Before i ask what you all want, I have a message for Aleana." 

"OK, that's me." he looked at me.

"Lena my lovely wife you shouldn't do what your doing." 

"Wha-wha-what." 

"A gentleman by the name of Jason came in payed me 100 dollars to pass that on."  Jared's hand gripped my leg tight, i grabbed his forearm. 

"So may i take your order?" 

"We'll be leaving." Before i knew it i had Jared on one side and Shannon on the other. My legs were shaking and i felt like i was gonna pass out.

"Lena baby talk to me." I saw Jared.

"Lena come on talk to me." Shannon appeared in front of me. 

"Why isn't she talking!" i heard Zoe scream.

"Zoey i don't know." it was ash.

"Girls hush!" it was Vicky.

"Lena it's Tomo, you gotta talk to us." I was walking but i couldn't feel my legs, my eyes were fighting to stay open.

"Jared," i reached out i felt nothing.

"Shannon, Tomo where are you!" i was screaming.  I fell, i hit the ground.

I was submersed in darkness. 

A/n

Sorry fab and few creepers for the very late update. So vote comment do your thing. 

How you like? Jason is an on going problem. Ahhhh. whats gonna happen next? WHo knows not me well not all the way. 

Any way love you all!

XXMMARMF