Wedding planning sucks.(Chapter thirteen)*Graphic*

"Come here baby!" Jared growled from the bed.

"Nu uh." I shook my head. I swayed my hips back and forth i wanted to keep these underwear in one piece. If i went over their he would rip them right off. 

"If you don't get over here in 3 seconds I'm coming and getting you." He gave my a sexy grin.

"1" I stood there not moving.

"2"

"3" Jared swiftly moved out of bed and over to me. He lifted me up.

"Noooooo!" I yelled as he threw me on the bed. 

"Oh yes." like i said he ripped my underwear off me. 

"Your evil!" He moved us under the blanket so i couldn't complain about being cold.

"You know you love it just that way." He said moving his way down. There was one thing i loved about being engaged to a singer he new how to work his mouth in just the right way. About twenty minutes later.

"JARED!" I screamed my voice was course from constant screams. Jared finally fell next me. 

"I'll get you some water." I nodded my throat hurt. I watched Jared walk out of the door. i'll i could think was i love him and this video that goes. (Say it with me kid's "Dat Assssss." ) 

"How you feeling Hun?" He laid down handing me a glass of water. 

"Sore but otherwise wonderful." I took a sip of water then laid my head on his chest. 

"I had to make it special." He whispered into my ear. I shivered under his warm breath. i set the cup of water on the night stand. 

Shannon burst threw the door. 

"Jared wake your ass up!" He flipped on the lights to see both of us staring at him.

"Oh my gawd you two were getting it on." He laughed so hard.

"Shannon get out of here!" Jared yelled.

"I would yell at you but my throat hurts." Shannon raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh babe I'm sorry." He kissed my neck.

"Dear gawd eww." Shannon hid his eye's. 

"What do you want Shannon!" Shannon peaked out from behind his hand.

"I was gonna see if you wanted to go out and celebrate." 

"But as i can see you already are." Shannon smiled.

"Bye lover." I yelled the best i could to him. He waved and winked at me.

"What the fuck?" 

"Oh only to get you mad." i trailed a finger down his stomach. 

"Someones ready for round two." He swung on top of me. 

I woke up and turned over Jared wasn't there. I walked out to the living room. Jared, Shannon and Tomo were all looking at something.

"What's that guys." 

"Wedding gift."

"From who?"

"Me."Tomo lifted up the box. It was small and red. I grabbed it out of his hand.

"Hope you like it." Tomo st-ode behind me. I reached inside the box there was a shiny object.I pulled it out, it was a black and silver locket. Inside of the locket on the left was a picture of me and Jared & on the right was a picture of me between Shannon and tomo. 

"Oh tomo i love it!" i slug my arms around him.

"Thank god." he made a face.

"See Jared if i wasn't marring you i would marry a mister tomo." I stuck my tongue out to a peeved Jared.

"Jared watch out i'll steel your woman." tomo wiggled his eyebrows. 

"No you won't shes mine you have Vicky." Shannon pulled me to him.

"Oh true." Tomo laughed. Shannon's face hovered inches from mine. 

"To hell." Jared gripped me hard around the waist, and pulled me to him.

"Sorry to disappoint." Jared dipped & kissed me.

"Oh yeah i forgot i love you." I poked his nose.  The guys just sighed. 

"To much PDA." Tomo repeated a line that Jared had once said.

"Oh you shoulda seen what i saw last night." 

"What did you see."

"Shannon don't you dare." I yelled at him.

"Fine i guess i won't tell him that i saw you two having sex." Shannon burst out laughing. 

"Shannon!" i tackled him.

"Lena no need to get made that Jared is a bad lover." Tomo snickered.

"Oh Tomo how would you know?" Shannon mumbled from beneath me.

"Jared doesn't just love my guitar skills." Tomo winked at Jared.

"Jared why did you never tell me i feel betrayed." I fake fainted off of Shannon.

"Alenea Leto I only love you." Jared lifted me off the floor.

"I'm not Alenea leto yet." 

"Thank god we thought we missed the wedding." Said a familiar high pitched voice.

"Zoey! Ashley my loves!" i wiggled out of Jared's arms.

"Time for wedding planing miss." Ashley hugged me.

"Ugh i suppose we should go and do that." I waved to Jared, Tomo and Shannon.

"Bye boy's don't miss me to much." 

The girls drug me along on this horrid adventure that is wedding planning.

"Can't me and Jared just get married in a court house?" I sighed as they kept scrolling down at more destinations. 

"No!" they said in unison. 

"FIne." I sat there not really thinking about the plans just about Jared. 

"I want me and Jared to work it out."

"What he's a guy and we are your closest friends." 

"But it's Jared." i huffed.

"Fine sout yourself." 

"I will." I walked out i wanted to walk.

It wasn't about me any more. It was about Jared and Tomo and Shannon. Zoey, Ashley, Andy, & Alex. This was my chance to chase a dream. 

A/N

Ok so school is taking its tole im sorry. It's not the best but we are getting to a greater place. So any way my creepers, comment vote do yo thing.

Love you all!

XXMMARMF