Concert & Commitment (Chapter 12)

Someone was bouncing on my bed. I opened me eye's. 

"Ash why are you waking me up?" I sat up super groggy.

"Concert tonight!" I had forgotten I was so caught up in writing and producing for ash. Also Jason had been on my mind. Ash was opening for the guys tonight and we had of corse been rehearsing all the time. 

"I forgot." She stopped and feel next to me.

"How you are you know like dating Jared, playfully intertwined with Shan, and bftds [Best friends till death) with Tomo, oh and of corse my bestest friend in the whole wide world minus Alex!" 

"To caught up in work and you know." She looked at me.

"It's been weeks!" 

"I know, Hey guess what!" She rolled her eye's.

"What?"

"Tomo is coming over in an hour."

"How do you know what time it is?"

"Im just that smart, and I looked at my alarm clock."  SHe hit me with a pillow. 

"So any way Mrs. Lena how's your Leto brother?" I pondered.

"He's sexy." I grinned in a seductive way and bit my lip then growled. I always did that to Jared cause he said it made him eager to stop what he was doing and (Fuck me). 

"Eww not what I meant." Ashley laughed. 

"Oh well Jared is great." He was he loved his music so much and concerts made him so happy. 

"Great!"Ashley jumped up she was so excited. 

"Are you gonna go to sound check?"

"Nah I promised Tomo we would Grab a late lunch." Ash walked out the door. I missed my Tomo so much we didn't spend enough time together. I was always with Zoey or Jared, it never left me time for Ash and tomo besides when we were working. 

Knock-Knock-Knock! 

"Come in." it was tomo big smile on his face.

"Hey there!" I leaped out of bed to give him a hug.

"Were have you been?' 

"Oh you know I'm sorry that I never see you."  I squeezed my dearest tomo. 

"Have you gotten taller Tomo?" I was on my tip toes hugging him. 

"No sort stack just wearing some lifts."

"Man Heels!" 

"Shut it." I laughed at him. 

"Let me get changed and we will go to grab something ok?" 

"Sure thing girl." I went to my closet and grabbed some things and went to the bathroom to change. Zoe who loves to leave notes, put one on my mirror. 

Tell the guys to not be mad at me for not making it to the concert

Andy and I went out of town, he's being friskey haha. 

Hey bye the way thanks for getting him and i together! 

Love you guys! 

     Zoey Bree

Her and Andy were in a cute couple stage I thought it was so funny. I pulled on my boyfriend jeans and a seer top and went back out to see tomo who was reading one of my blue note books. 

"How come Ash never sings all of these to us?" 

"Oh well  there not finished or good," I shrugged.

Up In The Air, Chasing A Dream.(Jared Leto Fic)  [On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें