Zoey has arrived (Chapter nine)

I sat in a chair in the airport waiting for zoey to show up. Ash, Jared, Shannon, and Tomo went to go work on a track for Ashez EP. Ash told me to give Zoey a big hug when she got here. I sat around forever talking to some random strangers now and then because zoey's flight had been delayed. I heard a shrill shriek. I would know that shriek any where, Zoey. 

"Zoey!" I said as I turned around to receive her hug. 

"Lena i haven't seen you in forever!" She pulled away from the hug. 

"I know."  She hugged me again.

"So where are we going to be living?" I told her what I knew about our location, which wasn't much I really just knew how to get there. 

"Wow can't wait to see the place." She bounced a little. 

"Let's go!" I grabbed one of her bags and we walked out to the car I had bought 3 days ago. I needed one, cabs get expensive.  It is an ash gray 2013 scion FR-S. Ash and I had both decide we needed nice cars if we where ever going to build our careers.

"Whoa pimp ride!" she ran her hand across the body of my car.

"I know." I stuffed her bags into the back seat.  We got in and started driving off to the loft. 

I told zoey the basic lay out. Me and Ashes rooms are on the upper floor and her's is right off the living room.  I told her about the living room with the fire place, couches, love seat and chair oh and kitchen. The walk in closet's in all three rooms and the spacious bathrooms. Jared told me it cost about twenty grand for every thing. I always tried to spend money on Jared in a way to pay him back for the loft. 

We pulled up to the loft and Zoey started bouncing around in her seat. We grabbed her bags and walked into the house to see Alex sitting on the couch. 

"Hey Lena." He stood up and walked over to Zoey and I.

"I'm Band , Alex band." He shook her hand. 

"I'm Bree, Zoey bree." She looked at him in disbelief she had loved his band back in the day. 

"Alex you could have said hey I'm Alex band that one guy nice to meet you." I rolled my eyes at him.

"So are you two together?" Zoey asked. 

"Oh god no he's Ashley's boyfriend." 

"Yeah me and Alena barley talk." He laughed. 

"Oh lol, so where is my room?" I walked her to her room.

"Lena thank you so much for moving me in i love the house so much!" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Ash and I's boss is having a party tonight so dress pretty ok." I walked out of the room. Jared and i hadn't actually talked since i went over there last night but Shannon and Tomo told me to come to the party tonight. I rummaged through my closet looking for something to wear. I decided on a black cocktail dress with long sleeves and an open back. I grabbed studded black pumps with a matching clutch and went to put some makeup on. There's a knock at the door. 

"Come on in." It's Zoey shes wearing a red mid thigh tight dress. 

"Do i look ok for the party?"  She twirls around, showing me her dress.

"You look great." I smiled. I was nervous to see Jared after every thing that had happened. She walked up to me, grabed the mascara out of my hand and did it for me. 

"Ok now we have to wait for Ashley then we will go."  We walked out into the living room. Alex was standing in his casual party clothing. 

"When is Ash gonna be here?"